CHU OO school "Personality"
Description of CHU OO school "Personality"
- Founded: in 1993
- Location: Moscow, Russia.
Private kindergarten in Moscow "Personality"
The key to successful development and proper formation of personality - bring kids from 3 years old to a private kindergarten to get acquainted with educators, educational programs, learn all the necessary details. Start with trial visits - during them, the child, as usual, will be engaged with other children.
Private school in Moscow "Personality"
Individual lessons with each are a great way to develop those skills and aspects of character that are more pronounced: a student of our private school will not only receive school knowledge from the first grade, but also do what he wants, and a sensitive teacher will direct him in the right direction.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in CHU OO school "Personality"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Three meals a day (possibly four meals a day)
Subject list: Art, computer science, physical Culture, Russian literature
Activities CHU OO school "Personality"
Excursions to museums, theaters, exhibitions - once a month
School-wide events - once a month
Classical quality education
Facilities and equipment at CHU OO school "Personality"
Gym, football field, basketball court, playground, outdoor simulators, computer science room, laboratory in chemistry, biology, physics
Admission dates and extra charges
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants will be interviewed by a psychologist and speech therapist. Applicants to grades 2-11 are waiting for interviews with subject teachers. Before enrolling in grades 9-11, you need to pass tests in Russian language, mathematics and those subjects that are planned to be taken at the OGE / USE.
The school "Personality" holds Open Days and trial classes for children of any age. You can try training for 3 days (free of charge), talk to teachers, take tests and talk with a psychologist to understand whether the school is right for you.
Basic package of documents:
- Copy of the child's birth certificate
- Copy of the parent's passport
- Copy of medical insurance policy
- Copy of THE CHILD's SNILS
- Medical Record
- Certificate of registration at the place of residence (form 8) / extract from the house book
- Personal student card (grades 2-11)
- Document on basic general education (for grades 10-11).
Scholarships CHU OO school "Personality"
- If two or more children from the same family study at school and/or kindergarten = 10% discount for each.
- Discount for one-time (full) payment of the academic year = 7%.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about CHU OO school "Personality"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.