Children's recreation center "Zarya"
Description of Children's recreation center "Zarya"
- Location: Rybaki village, Moscow region, Russia
- Age of pupils: from 7 to 15 years
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: mixed.
Children's recreation center "Zarya" is a modern summer camp for children from 7 to 15 years old. The center provides several thematic shifts every summer. Children have the opportunity to develop into already familiar hobbies, make new friends and learn something new. Under the supervision of employees and counselors, pupils organize events, go on picnics, play sports. All children are divided into age groups - detachments that ensure mutual understanding between children.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Children's recreation center "Zarya"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of the camp are accommodated in two-storey buildings of 3-5 children per room. The total number of beds is about 600. Each wing of the building is equipped with toilets, showers. The four-storey deluxe building has amenities in each living room.
Children are provided with a set of bed linen necessary for storage and furniture.
On the territory there is a large dining room with several dining rooms, where five meals are organized daily: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and two dinners. Meals are prepared by full-time chefs on a weekly menu, which necessarily includes fresh vegetables and fruits, dairy products, pastries. Every day, children receive additional bottled water.
What to bring with you to the camp:
- Several sets of clothes, shoes according to weather conditions
- Elegant clothes for performances, discos
- Swimming facilities for swimming pool
- Personal hygiene items: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.
In the camp, the use of aerosol cans of any purpose (even deodorants, hairspray) is prohibited.
Activities Children's recreation center "Zarya"
Every day of the pupil of "Zarya" is painted by the hour: rises and going to bed, visiting the dining room, entertainment and group activities. Thematic shifts differ from each other in a set of various master classes, circles and quests. During the stay in the camp, the child will be able to learn to play volleyball, dance or climb - all this is included regardless of the age of the pupils. Squad gatherings are held regularly and are cozy evenings with board games, intellectual competitions or discussion of interests.
Leisure is not complete without competitions - children participate in football matches, dance battles or handicraft contests, for which they deserve special badges. The collected awards at the end of the shift turn into pleasant prizes: things with the symbols of the camp, memorable photos and much more.
- Campus in moscow region
- Easy to reach by car, public transport
- Thematic shifts
- Full board.
Facilities and equipment at Children's recreation center "Zarya"
The Zarya campus is located among three lakes: Krugloye, Dolgoye, Nerskoye. Around the buildings there is a huge array of mixed forest, where you can see both deciduous and coniferous species. The entire territory of the camp of 7 hectares is well lit, fenced and is under round-the-clock security with night duty. For comfortable rest and entertainment on campus are built:
- Six dormitories
- Large dining room with 400 seats
- Assembly hall for events
- Open variety scene
- Climbing wall
- Paintball, LazerTag Playground
- Football field, volleyball courts
- Trampoline zone
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna
- Library, reading room
- Medical center, medical building
- Gazebos for recreation, gatherings of detachments.
Residents of Zorya can use the entire infrastructure both in groups and individually under the supervision of coaches and counselors.
Admission dates and extra charges
Summer Camp Shifts:
- 28 May-17 June
- 22 June-12 July
- 16 July-5 August
- August 8-28.
Each shift lasts 21 days. The price of the voucher includes accommodation and meals, all campus entertainment and necessary medical care. In addition, you will have to pay for the transfer of the child to the camp and back.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Zorya expects new pupils on May 28, June 22, July 16 and August 8 from 9:00 to 12:00.
Upon arrival, it is necessary to provide:
- Copies of the parents' passport, birth certificate or child's passport
- One parent's phone number
- Child's medical policy
- Voucher or copy of the purchase document
- Certificate 079 / u from school or clinic, the conclusion of a dermatologist, a certificate of no contact with infected people, as well as a special certificate for visiting the pool.
Children from 7 to 15 years old are accepted in the camp.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Children's recreation center "Zarya"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.