Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
Description of Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
- Age of students: 8-14 years
- Education: collaborative
- Type of institution: children's camp
- Location: recreation center for children "KrutOyar", the bank of the Volga River, Russia.
The children's camp of young journalists and bloggers sets itself the task of successful socialization of children, increasing the level of speech culture and competent communication. In the modern world, children spend a lot of time in the Internet space. Resting in the camp, they will learn to show initiative, independence, creativity in various types of speech activity, develop the ability to establish and maintain contact with peers, adults in the conditions of joint work, communication. Children will learn the basic methods of speech activity, practicing their skills in public speaking, will be able to express themselves, agree and defend their position on any issue.
Classes are conducted by qualified teachers - journalists, entrepreneurs, authors of their own programs, bloggers, SMM specialists, famous artists and award winners, heads of a children's television school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
Accommodation, meals, prices
The camp is set up at the licensed recreation center "KrutOyar". The place is very picturesque, comfortable, there is a birch grove nearby, the Volga River flows. The camp is guarded around the clock.
The rooms are new furnished, the rooms are designed for 2-4 people. On the territory there is a restaurant, its own equipped sports hall, an assembly hall for cultural events. Meals are provided 5 times a day, healthy and tasty, according to the needs of the child's growing body.
Activities Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
In their free time, children play various outdoor games, charades, walk along the river bank, bake and paint gingerbread, do crafts, put on their own performances, make presentations, and communicate around the fire in the evenings.
- Location in a picturesque place on the banks of the Volga
- Interesting and informative summer holiday
- The opportunity to get a lot of new impressions and make new friends
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Opportunity to become successful bloggers, journalists
- Professional teaching staff.
Facilities and equipment at Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
The camp is equipped with everything necessary for education and recreation of children:
- Lighting equipment
- Multimedia equipment
- Sports playgrounds
- Areas for walking.
Admission dates and extra charges
The camp has three shifts:
- 17-30 June
- 17-30 July
- August 2-15.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age 8-14 years
- Medical certificate.
Scholarships Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
The education and recreation program in the camp participates in the action "CASHBACK 50%".
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kid's camp for young journalists and bloggers
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.