Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
Description of Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
- Established: 1879
- Location : Cannock, Staffordshire, UK
- Type of study: joint (mixed)
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Students age: 13+
- Language of instruction: English.
For more than 140 years, the prestigious Chase Grammar School has been accepting foreign students from all over the world - the educational institution is famous for its high academic standards, and a reputation as an effective international educational center. Teenagers who come to the summer program for the camp are educated daily from 9.00 to 15.00, and after classes they take part in recreational activities, attend excursions. The aim of the school is to provide a quality foundation for effective learning, achievement of tasks by wards. The mission of Chase Grammar is to give students a powerful language experience, to develop self-confidence.
The curriculum is based on English lessons, but in addition, stuednts conduct seminars on etiquette on culture.
The safety issue is a priority for the camp: during lectures, teachers will conduct fire and road safety instruction, during the period, students will have limited access to mobile phones, which will help in the formation of discipline and will positively affect the dynamics of educational progress.
Education in the summer camp is the best solution during the vacation period and the first step towards a promising future!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of the Chase Grammar School Summer are accommodated in the modern residence of the educational institution in single / double rooms, equipped kitchen is available. A team of school chefs provides students with three meals a day, and adolescents with special dietary requirements or who are vegetarians have a separate option. During the day, students are provided with fresh fruits, water in unlimited quantities. During the excursions, participants are given lunch on the road.
Activities Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
- Excursions to the top attractions, trips around the UK, to neighboring cities and countries
- Visiting museums, exhibitions
- Sporting events
- Theater performances
Facilities and equipment at Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
Chase Grammar Summer Camp is located on a 5-acre site in a small town that is the cultural and historical center of Staffordshire - Cannock, 2 hours from London. The top educational institution is famous for its well-developed infrastructure, provides foreign students with the necessary resources for life and education:
- modernly equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- computer center
- music studio
- science lab
- technology center
- sports complex
- laundry service.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration Fee - £ 150
- The administrative fee for changing a reservation is £ 50.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 200 GBP
- Deposit for a course/programme 8000 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Foreigners wishing to be enrolled in a language program must meet certain linguistic skills of a particular course. On the day of arrival, the guys are tested for determining the level of English proficiency and are distributed in the study groups.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Chase Grammar School Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.