Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
Description of Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
- Established: 2022
- Location: Malta,
- Age: from 12 years old,
- Type: joint (mixed), language school and summer camp,
- Language of instruction: English.
The Campus Hub Malta summer language school is a great opportunity to learn English in a comfortable, lively and friendly atmosphere. Children and teenagers from all over the world (more than 75 nationalities) gather here to improve their knowledge and spend time with pleasure and benefit.
From which countries do summer camp students mainly come:
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are offered comfortable accommodation in the Campus Hub residence. These are cozy rooms for 1-2 people (with bathroom), fully furnished (beds, wardrobes, tables and chairs, bedside tables), and living rooms for relaxation and communication. There is a free laundry for students, a pharmacy, bed linen and towels. On the territory 24/7 there is a security service and administrators who can be contacted for any questions. Upon arrival, a deposit for the safety of property = 50 euros will be charged.
A professional restaurant service is responsible for the meals of students, offering children full board:
- Breakfast: cereals, toast, juices and fruits, fresh pastries.
- Lunch and dinner: dishes to choose from, including soups and pastas, always with vegetarian options, salad buffet and fresh juices.
If the child has special dietary or religious needs, they must be notified in advance to the administration.
Activities Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
Students during extracurricular hours will find a diverse program of entertainment on and off campus:
- Games and walks on the beach, relaxing by the sea,
- Barbecue on the beach,
- Treasure Hunt Game,
- Boat trips,
- Film screenings (including in the open air!),
- A festival-holiday in a classic Maltese village.
The excursion program is also well thought out:
- Valletta: the capital, the Capital of Culture since 2019, walks through the main architectural landmarks, including the city's Cathedral,
- Mdina: A quiet city and an ancient fortress,
- Gozo Island (optional): the best beaches in the region!
- "3 cities": a sightseeing tour of three cities - Bormla, Birgu and Senglea on the other side of the bay,
- Comino and the famous Blue Lagoon.
- The ratio of teachers to students is 1:15,
- Classes of up to 15 people,
- An escort service, meeting and seeing off at the airport is available,
- All teachers are accredited by CELTA or have similar quality certificates,
- Thorough inspection and selection of all staff = absolute safety for the child,
- Individual mentors and curators.
Facilities and equipment at Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
Campus Hub has comfortable public areas, uniquely designed living rooms, gyms, retail stores, inexpensive cafes and restaurants.
The common spaces are designed to combine a comfortable living room equipped with a Smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen with ample space for cooking, a fridge and freezer, a dining area and a breakfast area.
The gym and swimming pool are within walking distance of the dormitories, residents of the Campus Hub have access to the services of a sports center with discounts.
In addition to the public areas that you will use for relaxation and entertainment, Campus Hub has a whole list of amenities to help you balance your studies and personal life. All areas are monitored by a modern security system.
Campus Hub Amenities:
- Student lounge,
- Parking and bicycle storage,
- Grocery stores,
- Swimming pool with relaxation area,
- Picturesque places for walks in the fresh air,
- Wi-Fi throughout.
Admission dates and extra charges
Additional items of expenses are:
- Damage Deposit (refundable) - 60 €
- Unaccompanied Minor Fees 120 €
- Registration fee - 55 €
- Kosher Diet - 35 € (per week)
- Additional lessons and excursions not included in the program
- Personal expenses.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Campus Hub Malta, Campus Hub Malta Language School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.