Brasenose College in the center of Oxford is one of the prestigious educational institutions of the university city. The college has been working since 1509. It's known for its impeccable reputation, high level of academic preparation of students, famous graduates. William Golding, British Prime Minister David Cameron graduated from the College.
The college is very conveniently located. It takes few minutes walk to the central square of Oxford. At the same time, the district where the institution is located is considered very quiet. Here you can fully focus on achieving educational goals.
Annually, dozens of foreign students come to the educational institution. They share a common goal - to improve language skills, prepare for studying in Britain. In Brasenose College you can become immersed in the educational Oxford environment. Summer language program allows foreign students to quickly adapt to studyштп in the country, to understand educational specifics, requirements of teachers.
Brief information. The program is designed for 2 - 4 weeks. The course provides for an intensity of 22.5 hours / week. The emphasis is on developing basic language skills.
About the course. The vacation program includes the study of theory and language practice. They are inextricably linked. Passed by the lessons of the material the students fix in an informal atmosphere during extracurricular activities. At the end of the course, the Trinity exam takes place.
Duration: For each subject - 4 lessons per week. Each lesson lasts 1 hour.
The cost is £ 1650 / week (in the indicated price everything is included, namely):
Students are accommodated in the residence of the school. There are 60 single rooms with private facilities. In the building there is a rest room, a games room, a laundry. Food is organized according to the boarding principle. On excursion days, breakfast and dinner are served in the school cafeteria, lunch is packed with themselves.
Brasenose College provides two long (daytime) excursions per 1 week, one for half a day. During the trips the students of Brasenos College visit Bath, London, Stratford, other cities, can see the old English castles, in particular Windsor, historical monuments (Stonehenge), much more.
In non-excercise days in their spare time students are offered a sports and entertainment program.
Lessons are held in the morning, daytime. For evening extracurricular activities are planned. Excursions can take a whole day, half a day.
Classes are held in classrooms equipped with modern technology. For students there is a computer classroom, a library. There is also a music class, a self-studying room, a recreation room, a games room, a student club. Wi-Fi is available in the building.
In the indicated price for studying - £ 1400 everything is included:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.