The mission of an engineer is to create technical devices that are becoming more and more complex every year and cover all areas of human activity. In Europe, the profession of an engineer is considered respected and in demand, and is well paid.
Engineering personnel are needed not only in production, but also in design and scientific activities. Therefore, the choice of a particular specialization does not limit the graduate's choice of profession.
One of the new but rapidly developing branches of engineering is knowledge engineering: an area related to the study and creation of artificial intelligence. Computer and software engineering is not inferior to it in the rapid development.
Applications of engineering talents:
- Architectural engineering
- Aerospace instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Genetic Engineering
- Mining engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial and civil construction
- Development of oil and gas fields
- Systems engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical technology and materials science
- Environmental engineering
- Nuclear Engineering.
Engineering studies at European universities have a number of advantages:
- Advanced technical equipment of the educational process
- Internships in enterprises with modern equipment and advanced production organization
- Participation in student exchange (opportunity to get acquainted with engineering in 2-3 countries)
- Equipped university libraries using IT technologies
- Comfortable conditions in student residences
- An opportunity to start a career in Europe.