Benenden School Summer Camp
Description of Benenden School Summer Camp
- Location: Cranbrook, UK
- Students age: 9-17 years.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: summer school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Benenden School Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The summer school offers accommodation in the residence: single and multi-bed rooms with shared facilities.
07: 30-08: 30
Full English or Continental breakfast is served daily.
12: 00-14: 00
Salads, two main courses to choose from (one vegetarian), fruit / ice cream / yogurt
18: 15-19: 15 (19: 00-20: 00 on weekends)
Pasta, two main courses to choose from (one vegetarian), dessert
Activities Benenden School Summer Camp
- Additional music classes are available with a large selection of musical instruments and professional Kent teachers.
- Horseback riding is available during campus activities.
The number of seats is limited, prior reservation is required.
- A beautiful school in Kent's scenic countryside
- Full day excursions to Canterbury, Brighton and London
- Students can join geography workshops on campus
- At the airport, a group of students is met by a center employee who accompanies students on campus.
Facilities and equipment at Benenden School Summer Camp
Benenden School Summer has modern sports and computer equipment:
- A variety of outdoor / indoor sports fields, tennis courts, an indoor pool, playing fields, a new multifunctional sports field
- Modern equipment, a stunning theater complex with 300 seats, a unique combination of modern and traditional buildings
- Access to computers, Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- Each student residence has a laundry room that provides laundry once a week.
Admission dates and extra charges
- July 6 - July 20
- July 20-August 3.
A security deposit of GBP 25 / EUR 30 is required in case of damage to property.
- Deposit for a course/programme 25 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Students age - 9-17 years.
- Level of English - from Elementary.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Benenden School Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.