Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
Description of Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
- Year of foundation: 1876
- Location: Belgorod, Russia
- Age of students: from 18 years.
- Number of students: 23 000 people
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of study: public university.
Belgorod State National Research University is one of the leading regional universities in Russia, offering quality education in the most popular educational areas. Comfortable campus, innovative equipment, strong teaching staff make Belgorod University popular among local and non-resident students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
Accommodation, meals, prices
NRU BelSU offers accommodation in dormitories for non-resident and foreign students. In total, 7 dormitories work on the basis of the university, all of them are equipped with furniture, necessary amenities, kitchens for self-service, a modern fire alarm system, an emergency warning in case of fire. At night, the hostel is under the supervision of private security (there is a call button).
Activities Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
- Student Scientific Society
- Student Council of Dormitories
- United Nations Club
- Headquarters of the volunteer movement "Hot Hearts"
- Operational Student Police Assistance Unit "Pegasus"
- Student Sports Club
- Intellectual club "Thinking aloud"
- Student Committee for the Promotion of Quality Improvement of Education
- Headquarters of student labor groups
- Youth Ecological Organization "Territory of Life"
- Student Council of the Museum of History of BelSU
- Council of International Students
- Club of cheerful and resourceful
- Student Media Holding (student television HERE, radio "White Goose", student supplement to the newspaper Nota Bene)
- Club of young voters "Perspective"
- Legal Information and Advisory Centre
- Student Psychological Assistance Service
- Club "Debates"
- International Student Office
- Youth Anti-Corruption Council
- Student Council of the Museum of History
- Connoisseurs' Club "What? Where is? When?"
- NRU BelSU is one of the leading universities in Russia, annually produces more than five thousand specialists of various professions. They are successful in the labor market, make a career, continue to engage in science or create their own business.
- The mission of Belgorod State University (BelSU) is to solve research problems of international and national importance, harmoniously integrate the educational, research, social and cultural functions of the university, and educate highly qualified specialists.
- BelSU accepts more than 23 thousand students from all regions of Russia, including 2800 foreign students from 91 countries.
- The university conducts 3 bachelor's and master's programs in English.
- The university has 14 employees, members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, more than 1100 doctors and candidates of sciences.
- The educational institution unites 9 institutes, 2 colleges, 1 branch.
- Students undergo internships at more than 600 enterprises.
Facilities and equipment at Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
The campus of the National Research University of BelSU is located on three sites with a total area of more than 63 thousand m². The campus with its flower beds, the original promenade is a great place for walking. The educational and sports complex of Svetlana Khorkina's NRU of BelSU harmoniously fit into the unique architectural ensemble of the university.
In 2010, the campus of BelSU was recognized as the most comfortable according to the results of the All-Russian competition for the best student dormitory. Belgorod State University became the winner in the nomination "The best landscaped area of the campus campus".
Sports facilities of BelSU:
- Svetlana Khorkina Educational and Sports Complex
- Sports complex "Burevestnik"
- Sports Town
- Equestrian school
- Sports club
- TRP complex.
Admission dates and extra charges
Acceptance of documents for the first year for all forms of education (full-time, part-time, full-time and correspondence) begins on June 1.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Documents and application can be submitted on the university's website, enrollment on a general basis is carried out according to the results of the exam.
List of documents:
- A copy of the identity document(s) owing to the identity, citizenship (when submitting documents personally, it is necessary to have the original with you).
- The document of the established sample on education (without the appendix is not valid) - a document on secondary general, secondary vocational (primary vocational) or higher education + 1 copy.
- Copy of SNILS.
Applicants with individual achievements provide copies of supporting documents.
Scholarships Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
Belgorod State National Research University provides state academic scholarships:
- Basic - 1850 rubles.
- Students who succeed only on "excellent" - 3 600 rubles.
- Students who succeed in "good" and "excellent" (at least 50% of the grades "excellent" - 2350 rubles.
- Students who succeed in "good" - 2 150 rubles.
- Students who have on the basis of the results of the exam in general subjects corresponding to the direction of education(specialty), for which the admission was carried out, 240 points and above - 3800 rubles.
- Winners and prize-winners of the final stage of the All-Russian Olympiad of schoolchildren, members of the national teams of the Russian Federation who participated in international Olympiads in general subjects in specialties and (or) areas of ediucation corresponding to the profile accepted for full-time education for the first year in bachelor's and specialist programs without entrance tests - 20,000 rubles.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Belgorod State National Research University — NRU BelSU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.