Beech Grove School
Description of Beech Grove School
- Year of foundation: 1995
- Location: Dover, United Kingdom
- Age of students: 4+
- Number of students: about 200
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: private school.
Beech Grove School is part of bruderhof Schools, a network of independent Christian schools founded by the international Christian church community Bruderhof. Schools are an integral part of the community, providing children with a comprehensive and modern education in the spirit of strict Christian values, morality and ethics, in accordance with universally recognized standards of world-class education.
Interdisciplinary training is complemented by training in mastery and practical skills, music, visual and expressive arts, singing, sports activities (both individual and collective), knowledge of the surrounding world and acquaintance with the secrets of wildlife. Features of the educational process allow schoolchildren to discover the desire for knowledge, learn to work with information, collect and process it, live and develop in line with current trends in politics, society and culture of our time.
The three pillars of beech Grove School are respect, work and self-discipline. This allows, by focusing on the basic skills and knowledge that allow students to succeed on any life path, to move in the direction of progress and development from kindergarten to high school.
The school consists of two departments: the junior, where children study from kindergarten age and up to the 8th grade, and the senior - for schoolchildren of grades 9-12. High school students focus on disciplines such as mathematics, science, history, and literature.
The campus is located in a building that is an outstanding architectural monument under the protection of local and national authorities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beech Grove School
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school is located in the ancient city of Dover, in a building that is a historical and architectural monument. Pupils of primary school and kindergarten can attend day school, high school students have access to boarding, which allows them to develop independence and independence in the conditions of a friendly and cheerful student and pedagogical community.
The guesthouse is divided into two wings – male and female. Teenagers live in rooms designed for 2-4 people, the rooms are equipped with all necessary furniture, equipped with telephones and wireless Internet access points. Facilities – on the floor. In addition, students can use the kitchen and common room for cooking and eating, for relaxation. The kitchen area of the campus is equipped with everything necessary for self-cooking. Bedrooms are equipped with a place to store personal belongings with a lock, a desk, a wardrobe for things and clothes. Teens may express preferences about their neighbors to caregivers.
The room can be decorated at will, but students are obliged to maintain order and should not bring prohibited items into the room.
In your free time, there are various opportunities for leisure activities - from a quiet and peaceful individual rest to common games, walks, excursions and other activities.
The guesthouse was highly rated Bysted.
Activities Beech Grove School
An important role in the life of the school and its program is played by the theater, performing arts: all students without exception participate in one of the groups and take part in the annual concert of the school. It can be a choir, folk dance groups and an orchestra, a brass band.
Along with formal classes organized by teachers on an optional basis, there are also hobby classes, specialized groups for unsuccessful students. If desired, teenagers can take a time management course, which will help to rationally use their schedule and approach this issue with maximum responsibility.
In addition, teenagers can use the sports facilities of Beech Grove School, including tennis courts, a football field, a sports hall and outdoor areas, hiking or cycling in the surrounding area. Also, schoolchildren can visit the pool, do arts or crafts, read.
- Education in the spirit of strict Christian values of morality and ethics;
- Modern and relevant programs;
- Advanced tutorials;
- High professionalism of teachers, educators and psychologists of the school;
Facilities and equipment at Beech Grove School
School classrooms and laboratories are equipped with all the necessary modern equipment that allows providing students with high-quality education based on modern methods and tools. We are talking about interactive whiteboards and computers in the workplace, a powerful workstation for mathematical and physical calculations, projectors in every classroom.
Students can use the rich library, which provides access to modern and relevant literature in various areas of scientific knowledge, works of art. In addition, the library is equipped with computers and is connected to several full-text databases, which greatly expands the research potential of students. Along with these databases, students can use the opportunity to view the periodicals archive.
The enrollment process consists of the following steps:
- Application in oral or written form, by phone (the form is free, it is enough just to express interest);
- A visit to the school for an interview with the director and an excursion to get an idea of the unique opportunities, program and chances provided by the school to its students;
- Consideration of the application takes from two weeks to several months. In case of an affirmative decision, the administration notifies students about enrollment, voices a package of documents. In case of payment, the child is considered enrolled in school.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Beech Grove School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.