Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
Description of Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
- Founded: in 1932
- Location: St. Petersburg;
- Age of students: 17+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The University trains highly qualified specialists capable of carrying out developments and projects at a high technical level in the fields of modern technologies and engineering, high-tech industries, as well as possessing knowledge and necessary skills of management, management and economics. Scientific and educational work is conducted by more than 70 doctors and more than 300 candidates of science.
The university offers:
- Specialist's degree;
- Postgraduate study.
Students can study full-time, part-time, part-time, part-time education, on a budgetary and paid basis.
Faculties and colleges
The university has several faculties:
- A: Rocket and space technology;
- E: Weapons and weapon systems;
- I: Information and control systems;
- A: Natural science;
- R: International Industrial Management and Communication.
Within the framework of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, the following works are carried out at the BSTU "VOENMEH" named after D.F. Ustinov:
- Development and creation of an all-weather and all-season complex to support search and rescue operations (COPSO) carried out with the help of aircraft in the Arctic;
- Development of a size range of high-resource elements of executive automation systems of various energy capacities for transport and aerospace technology;
- Development of a size range of precision mechatronic devices for stabilization, positioning and guidance of on-board equipment of space and aviation equipment;
- Development of a multifunctional robotic device.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
Accommodation, meals, prices
Student dormitories can accommodate:
- Full-time students;
- Graduate students.
Temporarily reside in the hostel can:
- Part-time students;
- Applicants for the period of entrance examinations;
- Certain categories of employees.
Several places for meals are open at the university: a buffet, a cafe, a student canteen (94, 20 and 120 seats, respectively).
Activities Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
Recently, BSTU "VOENMEH" named after D.F. Ustinov took part in several major events:
- VIII All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference "Fundamental Foundations of Ballistic Design";
- XXVI All-Russian Seminar with International Participation on Jet, Tear-off and Non-Stationary Currents;
- All-Russian Scientific Conference "Transformation of Modern Russian Society and Its Problems";
- XIV All-Russian Youth Scientific and Technical Conference "Youth. Technique. Space";
- XXV All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Actual Problems of Protection and Security";
- Branch Scientific and Practical Conference "Constellation of Roscosmos: Trajectory of Science";
- Regional Olympiad in Engineering Computer Graphics;
- XV Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovative Technologies and Technical Means of Special Purpose".
The advantage and feature of the educational process at BSTU "VOENMEH" is a long and fruitful cooperation with leading enterprises, the use of full-scale samples of modern technology in the educational process, the involvement of students and graduate students in the implementation of real research and development developments and projects.
BSTU "VOENMEH" named after D.F. Ustinov publishes its own newspaper "For engineering personnel".
The University has opened an engineering and space school named after G.M. Grechko, in which high school students are prepared for admission to the best engineering universities in the country.
Facilities and equipment at Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
BSTU "VOENMEH" named after D.F. Ustinov has a developed material and technical base and unique bench equipment. All educational and laboratory and research areas of the University are located in the historical center of the city., It is planned to put into operation an educational and laboratory building. Dormitories are located within the city, the library of the main and educational and laboratory building for 200 seats works. The educational institution has several halls for sports, has several suburban facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1, training is divided into autumn and spring semesters.
Additional expenses may include travel, food, leisure and other expenses.
Minimum number of points:
- Mathematics, 39;
- Russian language — 40;
- History, 35;
- Social Studies, 45;
- Foreign language — 30;
- Biology, 39;
- Physics — 39;
- Chemistry — 39;
- Informatics and ICT — 44.
Admission is held on a competitive basis. Enrollment is carried out in one or more stages by the decision of the organization and is issued by the order (orders) of the University. Enrollment in the magistracy is based on the results of entrance examinations and individual achievements.
When entering places under contracts for the provision of paid educational services (DOE), it is necessary:
- Submit an application for consent to enroll in pre-school education places or the original document on education;
- Conclude an agreement on the provision of paid educational services;
- Pay for a semester of study;
- Provide a receipt for payment;
- Follow the publication of enrollment orders on the website.
The number of students studying at the university is 4500 people.
Graduates have access to a wide range of enterprises of the military-industrial complex and other industries for employment.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Documents for admission:
- Copies of passport (pages 2-3-4-5-19);
- Copies of the educational document (for example, a copy of the certificate or diploma);
- Copy of SNILS (for citizens of the Russian Federation);
- Copies of documents on benefits / special rights / target contract, if any;
- Copies of individual achievements – if available (e.g. TRP badge);
- 5 photos 3x4 cm (when submitting the original document on education).
Scholarships Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
- State Academic Scholarship for Students;
- State increased academic scholarship;
- State scholarships for postgraduate students;
- State social scholarship for students;
- Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- Scholarships of the Government of St. Petersburg;
- Increased state academic scholarship;
- Increased state social scholarship;
- Scholarship for students of preparatory departments.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Baltic State Technical University — VOENMEH — D.F. Ustinov
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.