Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
Description of Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Age of students: 17+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law was founded in 1993. The process of education in biePP is based on a traditional and individual approach to the education of each student.
The organization of the educational process in the BIEPP is regulated by the curriculum and calendar education schedules. Teachers of the university annually update the work programs of disciplines and practice programs. The schedule of classes and intermediate certifications is communicated to students by the curators of the groups.
Faculties and colleges
The structure of the BIEPP includes 2 main faculties and 2 centers:
- Faculty of Humanities;
- Faculty of Arts;
- Pre-university center;
- Center for Additional Education.
In addition, the BIEPP has two branches - in Murmansk and Chelyabinsk.
Things to know about
In 2019, biePP signed two international agreements on cooperation with educational organizations:
- Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad (Romania);
- USPEE Constantin Stere (Moldova).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
Accommodation, meals, prices
BIEPP assists in providing a hostel to nonresident students on the inter-university campus. To obtain a place in the hostel, the future student must provide the administration with:
- a copy of an identity document, citizenship (passport);
- medicin certificate on the form 086-u;
- the results of fluorographic examination.
Activities Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
The Student Council is active on the basis of biepp. The main tasks of the Council are:
- Mediation between students and administration;
- Organization of leisure of students;
- Help in studying;
- Sports events;
- Student research work;
- Employment of students.
Facilities and equipment at Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
At the disposal of the Institute there is a building of the educational building and a sports facility for sports.
Classrooms are equipped with the necessary furniture and appliances. Equipped with a computer cabinet for 10 computers with Internet access. For interactive classes, a laptop, a projector and speakers are allocated.
Additionally, a medical center and a student cafe are equipped.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year in BIEPP is divided into two semesters:
- Autumn — September-December;
- Spring - January-June.
At the end of each of the two semesters, an examination session is held.
Holidays: winter (January) and summer (June-August).
- Accommodation in a hostel (4700 rubles / month);
- Transportation costs;
- Other household expenses.
The deadlines for accepting documents for education are set in accordance with the schedule approved by the Admission Committee of the BIEPP. The beginning of accepting the documents required for admission is officially announced at the beginning of the summer season - June 1. The completion of the reception of documents occurs at the end of August, approximately on the 25th.
Documents for admission to the 1st year:
- a copy of the identity document, citizenship (passport);
- document on education (diploma/certificate);
- the results of the Unified State Exam and/or entrance examinations;
- photographs (3x4, on matte paper).
Documents are submitted personally to the admission committee at the address indicated on the official website of the university, or sent to the organization using the super service "Admission to the university online".
The most popular areas of study in BIEPP are:
- Painting (by type).
The Student Council takes an active part in the employment of BIEPP graduates. Partners of the Institute are such organizations as:
- LLC "TNT St. Petersburg";
- Summer Garden;
- SIC Art.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Basic requirements for applicants:
- Completed education: secondary specialized or secondary general;
- Successful completion of entrance tests or the Unified State Exam (including for citizens of foreign countries).
The minimum number of points according to the results of the Unified State Exam:
- Mathematics – 39;
- Russian language – 40;
- Biology – 39;
- History – 35;
- Social Studies – 45;
- Literature – 40.
To enter the Faculty of Art, the applicant must pass a creative competition (the minimum number of points is 40).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Baltic Institute of Ecology, Politics and Law, BIEPP
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.