Azerbaijan University of Languages (ADU)
Description of Azerbaijan University of Languages (ADU)
- Founded: 1973
- Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
- Number of students: 5000
- Rating in the country: 10
- Language of instruction: Azerbaijani.
Azerbaijan University of Languages is a state higher education institution and is considered one of the leading universities in the country.
The teaching staff includes 800 highly qualified specialists.
Students are offered training at 5 faculties:
- Further education and practice
- Philology and Journalism
- International relations and management.
The institution is part of the European University Associations and regularly participates in international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Azerbaijan University of Languages (ADU)
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university does not provide its own hostels, you can rent your own apartments.
Facilities and equipment at Azerbaijan University of Languages (ADU)
The university has its own library and sports facilities, its own research laboratories.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Upon admission to the university, students must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education and pass the entrance exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Azerbaijan University of Languages (ADU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.