Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
Description of Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
- Location: Armavir, Krasnodar Territory, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
ASPU was founded on August 13, 1923, is a specialized pedagogical university in the Kuban and in the Southern Federal District.
Faculties and colleges
The university includes:
- 2 institutes:
- applied computer science, mathematics and physics;
- Russian and foreign philology;
- 4 faculties:
- pre-school and primary education;
- technology, economics and design.
Research activities at ASPU are carried out within the framework of 6 scientific schools and 11 scientific and educational laboratories (directions). One of the priority goals of their work is the integration of the results of fundamental and applied scientific research into the educational process.
The university publishes 9 scientific journals.
Things to know about
The total number of teaching staff of the university is 197 people, including:
- 23 doctors of science;
- 137 candidates of sciences.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
Accommodation, meals, prices
To accommodate nonresident students, ASPU has 2 dormitories with 465 beds.
For meals, there is a dining room and a buffet.
Activities Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
Social and cultural projects implemented at the university:
- hours of Spirituality;
- cycle "We remember...":
- "The history of my family in the history of Russia";
- "Leningrad is our memory and glory";
- "Dedicated to the Sons of the Fatherland!";
- "We will live... We will remember...".
At the moment, 12 teams have been formed in ASPU participating in KVN leagues of various statuses.
For ASPU students, 11 sections are organized in various sports:
- Volleyball (boys/girls);
- Basketball (boys/girls);
- Kettlebell lifting (boys);
- Futsal (boys);
- Mas-wrestling (boys/girls);
- Cheerleading (boys/girls);
- Athletics (boys/girls);
- Arm wrestling (boys);
- Table tennis (boys/girls);
- Chess (boys/girls);
- Hand-to-hand combat (boys / girls).
Facilities and equipment at Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
The material and technical base of the university consists of:
- 2 dormitories with 465 beds;
- 5 educational buildings;
- 2 buildings of the physics laboratory;
- sports and recreation complex;
- administrative and economic building.
Almost all buildings and buildings are located in the city center.
Educational buildings consist of:
- classrooms equipped with interactive whiteboards;
- media didactics audiences;
- interactive classroom for children of preschool and primary school age;
- a modern assembly hall with a large LED screen;
- meeting room of the Academic Council;
- an interactive video studio and a student media center;
- cluster of interdisciplinary practical training;
- educational cluster;
- IT lecture hall;
- robotics cluster;
- universal pedagogical IT cluster;
- forensic laboratory;
- language laboratories;
- computer classes;
- training workshops.
All rooms are equipped with modern video surveillance and fire protection systems, there is access to the Internet.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into two semesters, each ending with a test and examination session in accordance with the curriculum.
Additional expenses may include fees for accommodation in dormitories (for nonresidents), meals, leisure and other expenses.
The following documents are required for admission:
- Passport (presented in person);
- Document on education (certificate or diploma);
- 4 photos 3x4 cm;
- Medical certificate for applicants in the form 086-U;
- Documents confirming special rights, individual achievements and benefits.
You can apply for admission and documents in person, by mail or online.
The total number of students at the university is more than 6000 people.
The bases of employment of ASPU graduates are:
- educational organizations of preschool, general secondary, secondary vocational education;
- organization of additional education for children;
- correctional educational organizations of various types for children with disabilities;
- local self-government bodies;
- social, financial institutions, organizations and enterprises of the real sector of the economy of the Southern and North Caucasus Federal Districts.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to the university must meet the following requirements:
- age from 17 years;
- completed education is not lower than secondary complete general, confirmed by the relevant document.
The minimum number of points according to the results of the exam:
- Informatics and ICT — 44;
- Physics — 39;
- chemistry — 39;
- Mathematics — 39;
- Biology, 39;
- Geography — 40;
- Foreign language – 30;
- Social Studies — 45;
- History — 35;
- Literature — 40;
- Russian language — 40;
- OFP -36.
Scholarships Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
The following types of scholarships are paid at ASPU:
- state academic;
- state social;
- increased state academic;
- state social in an increased amount;
- scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation;
- scholarships awarded by legal entities and individuals;
- scholarships of the Krasnodar Territory.
In addition, the university provides financial support to students who find themselves in a difficult life situation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Armavir State Pedagogical University, ASPU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.