Description of Arden University
- Established: 1990
- Location: London, Manchester, Birmingham, UK; Berlin, Germany
- Students age: 17+
- Language of instruction: English
Arden University is a private university founded in 1990 as a platform for the development of innovative programs: it was in this institution that some of the first online courses were launched. 2014 is an important date in the history of the university: Arden University received the status of an independent educational institution with all the necessary accreditations. Since then, the university has successfully promoted the ideas of innovative teaching, awarding scientific degrees on its own.
In 2015, Arden University was one of the few educational institutions with distance learning programs. In 2016, the university became a member of the Global System of Universities Association. The accumulated experience has allowed him to become an industry leader by 2020.
Every year, education becomes more accessible, regardless of the location and financial situation of the student. Arden University is a vivid confirmation of this. A leading university strives to create conditions for every student wishing to pursue higher education. Arden University students are proactive, motivated people who live a dynamic and diverse life, take care of a family, start a business, combine university studies with other educational courses and travel around the world. How do they manage to keep up with everything? Thanks to the university's flexible programs, the university today offers bachelor's, master's and MBA programs in an online or mixed format, harmoniously combining online classes with traditional ones.
- School of Business and Management
- School of Law and Social Science
- School of Computing and IT
- School of Psychology.
Interesting university certificates:
- 18-80 years old is the average age of Arden University students
- 50,000 students study online and at training centers in Germany and Britain
- 150 nationalities are represented by students
- Arden University is one of 5 universities in the UK that can award Qualifying Law Degree online
- Non-standard selection of students - when enrolling, the university takes into account experience, merits in different fields, level of education. Reception is carried out throughout the year
- The main task of the university courses is the confident employment of graduates.
How is Arden University different from others?
- The university's innovative programs harmoniously combine an online format with classical teaching. What does this give students? They study on a flexible, comfortable schedule - they attend classical lectures twice a week, and the rest of the teaching hours are held online.
- The educational process is held under the motto "You do not need to pause your life for the sake of education!" All study materials are available online 24/7, you choose the time and place of classes.
- Tutor support - despite the online format, students never feel disconnected from the educational process. Each is assigned a tutor, with whom they work at seminars and consultations. In addition, you can contact a tutor on any issue by mail or messenger.
- The focus on employment is expressed not only in practical programs: students receive help in finding vacancies, writing resumes, and even taking training interviews!
- Tuition fees are lower than in other UK institutions, a flexible payment system has been developed.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Association for Project Management (APM)
- The British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Arden University
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university does not have its own student residences, but it helps to find suitable housing.
Where to stay in Birmingham:
- Address: Bagot Street, Aston, Birmingham, B47AG
- Housing type: studio
- The price partially includes utility costs
- Cost: £ 184 per week.
- Address: 206a Station Road, Birmingham, B14 7TE
- Type: 2-bedroom apartment
- The price partially includes utility costs
- Cost: £ 196 per week.
- Address: Ropemaker Court, 500 Moss Lane East, Manchester, M14 4PL
- Housing type: student residence
- Cost: from £ 140 per week.
- Address: Clydesdale House, 27 Turner Street, Manchester, M4 1DG
- Ropemaker Court, 500 Moss Lane East, Manchester, M14 4PL
- Housing Type: Student Residence Clydesdale House
- Cost: from 150 £ -190 £ per week.
Option 1 at Tower Hill
iQ Student Accommodation - Hoxton = from £ 250 per week
- iQ Student Accommodation - Shoreditch = from £ 290 per week
- iQ Student Accommodation - Magenta House = from £ 250 per week.
Option 2 in Holborn
- Unite Students, Kirby Street - Farringdon = from £ 374 per week
- iQ Student Accommodation - Bloomsbury = from £ 395 per week
- Liberty Court - Clerkenwell = from £ 315 per week.
Option 3 in Ealing
- Pure Student Living - Hammersmith = from £ 295 per week
- The Lyra, Downing Students - North Acton = £ 225 per week.
Activities Arden University
In addition to classic communities and clubs of interest, the university is actively introducing virtual events, webinars, and runs a student portal with the most relevant information for students.
Examples of lectures, webinars and master classes:
- Apps to help you find a job while studying
- Crime Scene Examination Webinar
- Time management master class
- Doors open days
- Meeting with alumni.
- Academic support from start of study to graduation
- Mastering social skills, academic and digital
- Emphasis on training that guarantees employment
- Choose between online and blended learning
- Flexible payment systems
- Opportunity to study in one of the four megacities
- Access to online communities, student chats.
Facilities and equipment at Arden University
Students of mixed programs study at training centers located in Britain and Germany:
- London - there are three campuses in the central and western part of the city. Each of them is equipped with the latest technology and is located close to trade and transport infrastructure
- Birmingham - the training center is located on the second floor of a large cultural center, built in a modern style. A truly warm and welcoming atmosphere awaits students at the center!
- Manchester - the university is located near the center, and the campus itself is equipped with everything you need for productive study
- Berlin - the campus of the university is located next to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The Berlin Learning Center is a state-of-the-art educational space in the heart of the city, close to shopping malls, cafes and attractions.
Admission dates and extra charges
Enrollment for a bachelor's degree takes place in the following months:
Students with disabilities, health features and diseases receive support from the university upon admission: the university offers to choose a comfortable time and place for passing the entrance exams, if necessary, it offers other entrance requirements.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For the Foundation program
- Motivation letter (350-550 words)
- English level IELTS 6.0.
For admission to bachelor's degree
- Sufficient level of education, equivalent to GCSE, A-Level programs
- Work experience in the specialty at least 2 years is encouraged
- English level IELTS 6.0.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of managerial work experience is encouraged
- English level IELTS 6.5.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Arden University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.