Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
Description of Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts was founded in 2002 on the basis of the Moscow State Specialized School of Watercolor of Sergey Andriyaka with a museum and exhibition complex. The main activity of the Academy began 10 years later: in 2012, the first set of students in the areas of higher education was held.
Today, the Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts has no analogues, both in Russia and abroad. The main methodology of the educational process in the Academy is teaching by personal example, teachers perform each task on a par with students in the same conditions.
Faculties and colleges
The Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts includes:
- Department of Humanitarian and Socio-Economic Disciplines;
- Department of Drawing, Painting, Composition and Fine Arts;
- Faculty of Additional Education;
- Museum and Exhibition Complex.
The Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts has its own publishing complex, where art catalogs, educational and methodical publications, the scientific and methodological journal Secreta Artis are published.
Things to know about
In 2019, the Academy concluded an Agreement of Intent in the field of cultural cooperation with the HBO "School of Peace" (Serbia).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
Accommodation, meals, prices
For nonresident students, the Academy provides a comfortable hostel for 92 seats. The hostel occupies 2 floors, each of which is equipped with a kitchen with modern appliances. Each room is equipped with a bathroom with shower, pantry, rack for storing students' works, all rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi, plasma TV and refrigerator.
For the meals of students and teachers, a canteen and a buffet for 186 seats are equipped.
Activities Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
The Sergei Andriyaka Academy is equipped with a modern cinema and concert hall for musical concerts, theatrical performances and film screenings. Every year exhibitions of students' works are organized in museums and exhibition halls.
Facilities and equipment at Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
Sergey Andriyaka Academy is located in the Moscow Ring Road area, you can easily get there by metro.
The building of the Academy is equipped with lecture halls and workshops, a dining room and a buffet, a sports hall, a library and a medical center.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the Academy begins on September 1 and ends according to the schedule of the educational process. One course consists of two semesters, each of which ends with an examination session.
Holidays during the academic year are at least 7 and not more than 10 weeks, excluding holidays.
The cost of living in a hostel is 3000 rubles / month.
Acceptance of documents to the Sergey Andriyaka Academy begins on June 16 and ends on July 10. Entrance tests are held from July 11 to July 25.
Applicants must pass entrance tests:
- Composition on a given theme.
Based on the results of the Unified State Exam and entrance examinations, lists of applicants are formed.
Today, about 200 people study at the academy, 170 are educated at the expense of budget allocations.
About 80% of graduates of the Sergey Andriyaka Academy are employed in the first year after graduation. Graduates of the Academy are in demand at art enterprises, publishing houses, construction firms, in design studios, icon painting workshops, animation studios, furniture factories, etc.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When entering the Academy, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Level of education (secondary vocational or secondary general);
- Successful completion of creative tests.
Scholarships Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
At the Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts, students are provided with a scholarship in accordance with the Regulation on Scholarships and Other Forms of Material Support for Students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Academy of Watercolor and Fine Arts of Sergey Andriyaka, AAiI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.