Academy of Social Education, Kazan
Description of Academy of Social Education, Kazan
- Location: Kazan, Russia;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Academy of Social Education has been training highly qualified personnel for almost 30 years. The university was founded on the basis of the Institute of Pedagogy and Psychology of Vocational Education of the Russian Academy of Education as a pilot project with a huge scientific base and potential.
The implementation of the educational program in the ISGZ provides for the following forms of organizing the cognitive activity of students: lectures, practical and seminar classes, extracurricular work (excursions, practices).
Faculties and colleges
On the basis of the Academy, 2 faculties operate:
- Secondary vocational education;
In total, there are 11 departments in the ASO:
- Department of Social Security Law and Organization;
- pedagogy, psychology and defectology;
- public law disciplines;
- criminal law;
- civil law;
- criminal procedure;
- civil procedure;
- management and personnel management;
- state and legal disciplines;
- Banking Department;
- general education disciplines.
In 2001, the Buin branch of the ADF was opened.
International scientific and practical conferences are held on the basis of the Academy of Social Education. Representatives of the ADF annually take part in the organization and holding of international educational forums.
Things to know about
The Academy of Social Education is the winner and prize-winner of the following competitions:
- Interuniversity competition for the "Best Organization of Patriotic Education of the Republic of Tatarstan" (2018);
- All-Russian Scientific Competition "Your Legislative Initiative" (2017-2019);
- Republican Festival of Students' Creativity "Spring Drops - 2019";
- All-Russian competition of projects among educational organizations of higher education (2018).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy of Social Education, Kazan
Accommodation, meals, prices
In both academic buildings of the Academy there is a canteen and buffets for 30 and 60 people - here students can have a snack between pairs and relax.
Activities Academy of Social Education, Kazan
Every year, students are held events dedicated to the official holiday of Russia, beauty contests, excursions, sports competitions.
Facilities and equipment at Academy of Social Education, Kazan
At the disposal of the ADF there are two educational buildings with modern classrooms and laboratories, which are equipped with computers and projectors for viewing video materials. Equipped with a computer room with Internet access.
One of the educational buildings is additionally equipped with an open stadium of a wide profile with elements of an obstacle course and an indoor sports hall.
In both buildings there are: libraries, medical centers, a dining room and a buffet.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into several semesters:
- Autumn (September-December);
- Spring (January-June);
Each semester ends with an examination session, followed by holidays: winter (January) and summer (June-August).
The schedule of classes of each group is formed on the basis of the form of training and the course. On average, one pair lasts two academic hours (1.5 hours), between classes there are breaks of an average of 5 to 15 minutes.
- Training materials;
- Medical care;
- Other household needs.
When submitting documents for training to the Academy of Social Education, the applicant must either provide the results of the Unified State Exam or pass internal tests (VI), which are conducted in the form of test tasks in Russian language.
Minimum passing scores for the Unified State Exam and The Unified State Exam:
- Russian language – 40;
- Foreign language – 30;
- Mathematics – 39;
- Informatics and ICT – 44;
- Biology – 39;
- Social Studies – 45;
- History – 35;
- Physics – 39;
- Chemistry – 39/3
The admission committee accepts documents in person, at the address indicated on the official website of the university and in a remote format (by e-mail).
Every year, 15 places are allocated for each area of training. The most popular are "Jurisprudence" and "Management".
Students and graduates of the Academy get access to the information portal "Work for young people". Additionally, students in ACO can take part in the Career Accelerator, held on the basis of the University of Talents.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When entering the Academy, the applicant must fill out the following documents:
- Application for admission to the competition for admission;
- Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Consent to enrollment.
To the completed documents, the future student must provide a package of documents, which includes:
- Identity and citizenship document (passport);
- Photo 3×4cm (2 pcs.);
- Document on education;
- Medical certificate in the prescribed form (only for applicants to programs that require mandatory medical examinations).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Academy of Social Education, Kazan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.