Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
Description of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
- Location: Voronezh, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The educational institution was founded in 1930 in the city of Voronezh, based on the technological faculty of the Voronezh Agricultural Institute.
Faculties and colleges
The educational process at the university is carried out on the basis of the following faculties:
- Control and Informatics in Technological Systems;
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology;
- Ecology and chemical technology;
- Economics and Management;
- Faculty of Technology;
- Faculty of Non-Stop Use;
- Faculty of Secondary Vocational Education;
- Faculty of Humanitarian Education and Upbringing;
- Center for pre-university education and organization of reception.
Things to know about
Among the teachers of this university were such famous personalities as:
- Professor A. V. Dumansky - Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR;
- Y. V. Koryakin — laureate of the State Prize;
- Professor V. M. Bautin - Honored Worker of the Higher School of the Russian Federation;
- Professor Y. I. Korenman – Honored Worker of Science and Technology of the Russian Federation;
- Professor Y. V. Krasovitsky is an Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
Accommodation, meals, prices
For meals, the university equipped a dining room and a buffet for 180 seats.
For nonresident full-time students, the university offers 2 dormitories and 2 boarding schools, the number of residential places is 1781. The average cost of living in dormitories is about 600 rubles.
Activities Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
To involve students in the social and scientific life of the university, the university organizes events:
- International Engineering Championship CASE-IN;
- Regional culinary competition among schoolchildren;
- Tournaments in various sports;
- All-Russian Online Forum for Career Centers;
- Soft skills development project for students;
- Popular science event Science Slam;
- Environmental project "Know Plastic";
- Annual Agro-Industrial Congress;
- Round table on the theme: "Harmonization of interethnic relations with the development of a common understanding of the mission of the Houses of Friendship".
Facilities and equipment at Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
The educational process is carried out in one educational building. Classrooms for lectures and practical classes are equipped with new material and technical equipment: projectors, screens, computers, audio systems. The building is equipped with a system of ramps and handrails, and also has a specialized parking of vehicles for people with disabilities.
Students have access to the library system, which has a fund of more than one million books. For sports, VSUIT organized 3 sports halls, a fitness room, a gym, a stadium and a health and sports base.
Admission dates and extra charges
At VSUIT, the learning process in the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after which students are given holidays (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
When studying at the university, students assume the following additional costs:
- to pay for accommodation in the hostel;
- for leisure and recreation.
To enter universities, you must provide:
- Identity document, citizenship;
- State-issued document on education and qualifications;
- A document confirming registration in the individual accounting system (if any);
- Documents confirming the use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Documents confirming individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account at the reception;
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- Personally to the admissions office;
- In electronic form through the electronic information system of the University;
- Through EPGU.
According to the results of the admission campaign in 2021, the average passing score for the specialty of bachelor's and specialist's degree is 166.4 points.
To conduct practice and further employment of graduates, the university cooperates with the following enterprises:
- LLC "Litmashpribor";
- Joint Stock Company NIIASPK;
- APO "Aurora"-"Borinsky Sugar Factory";
- Belgorod Refrigeration Plant;
- JSC "Bryanskpivo";
- Voronezh Semiconductor Devices Plant;
- Voronezh Central Design Bureau "Polyus";
- Research and Production Center "VNII of Feed Industry";
- JSC Food Company "LIMAK";
- The Center for Professional education LLC "Voronezhselmash";
- Armenian branch of "Titanium Investments" LLC;
- All-Russian Research Institute of Feed Industry;
- Baltika Brewery-Voronezh Brewery;
- CJSC "Agrofirma Pavlovskaya Niva";
- Nizhnekislyai dairy company.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the educational programs of bachelor's and specialist's degree, the applicant must:
- Completed education not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the Unified State Exam are not lower:
- Mathematics, 39;
- Physics — 39;
- Chemistry — 39;
- Informatics and ICT, 44;
- Russian language — 40;
- Literature: 40;
- Social Studies, 45;
- Biology, 39;
- Geography — 40.
For admission to master's programs it is necessary:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of the university's entrance examinations with scores not lower than 45.
For admission to postgraduate programs it is necessary:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful passing of the university entrance tests, the scores for which the educational institution sets independently.
Scholarships Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
As a material support for students, the university allocates the following scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- Scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation;
- Scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation.
In addition, the university provides material assistance to needy students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, VSUIT
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.