Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Description of Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Founded: 1930
- Location: Voronezh, Russia
- Rating in Russia: 509.
The university was founded in 1930 and is one of the leading Russian universities in the construction industry. Within its walls, foreign citizens from 25 countries study. The university is a member of international associations and has a certificate allowing graduates to work at construction sites in 140 countries.
The university includes the following institutions:
- Road transport
- Construction and technological
- Engineering systems
- Economics, Management and Information Technology
- Secondary vocational education.
University staff and students participate in scientific conferences, create new technologies and modernize old ones. As part of scientific research, a study of the urban environment is carried out, the conditions for its development are created. Of the latest discoveries and developments stand out:
- Creation of asphalt with special additives that prolong the life of roads
- Reconstruction of the reservoir in Voronezh
- Modernization of railways.
Students learn relevant knowledge and gain the modern skills necessary to create and implement innovative ideas in the field of construction. 45 academicians and 60 doctors of science are engaged in the educational process, not counting several hundred candidates of science. Correspondence form of study is possible, which allows working in parallel.
A driving school has been opened at the university, which educates drivers of category "B" for little money: students are offered 56 hours of practical education + when passing the exam, a car is also provided for the education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university includes a hostel, which provides places for foreign and nonresident students. On the campus there are several cafes and dining rooms where you can dine inexpensively.
Activities Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering is located in the city center - interesting excursions are available for students, there is a sports complex with a large aqua zone nearby. Students unite in groups and collectives, engaged in creative activities, speaking in KVN and other events.
Facilities and equipment at Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
The university has research centers and several dozen laboratories: new building materials and technologies are being created here - the equipment in these centers is modern and reliable. A library with a huge amount of scientific work is open for students.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education is divided into semesters: autumn and spring, in summer - long vacations. Additional costs associated with renting a separate living space will range from $ 334 to $ 682 per month, depending on living conditions: proximity to the center, the availability of repairs, and so on.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must submit documents from June 20 to August 19. Admission is based on the results of entrance exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Voronezh University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.