Voronezh State University
Description of Voronezh State University
Voronezh State University is one of the largest universities of the Black Soil Region. At the same time, graduates work successfully in dozens of countries around the world and continue to develop their careers, deserve popularity and honor in their profession.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Voronezh State University
The University boasts the following important achievements that contribute to an impeccable reputation:
- The structure officially included 5 research institutes, as well as 10 educational, scientific and industrial centers. This contributes to the active development of science.
- The institution has 14 laboratories that carry out scientific and research work. Laboratories were created with the assistance of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Scientific activity is conducted by dozens of academicians and corresponding members, doctors of sciences and graduate students. Even students try to show decent results in their studies.
- With the help of the university, a unique drug was created that allows you to effectively deal with staphylococcus.
- The university has developed an innovative technology of thermo-mechanical processing of steel used to create a variety of tools.
- Scientists working in university laboratories studied the death of human immunocytes. For the development of the project was given 60 million rubles.
- Scientists have also managed to invent nanotechnology, which helps in the conduct of photodynamic therapy of cancer.
Thus, scientific activity is successfully developing and contributes to improving the reputation of the university.
One of the most famous graduates is the physicist Pavel Cherenkov, who won the Nobel Prize in 1958. Also here is the youngest graduate student in all of Russia, Dmitry Voevudsky.
The university accepts not only Russians, but also foreigners (they account for 12%).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants choose the institute for the following reasons:
- Access to a worthy scientific library is guaranteed. It includes about 3 million books and other educational publications. In addition, literature is available even in ancient languages.
- On the territory of the institution there are 7 museum centers and the reserve “Galichya gora”, occupying an area of 234 hectares. The reserve has unique laboratories where they study flora and fauna. In addition, there are ongoing meteorological observations.
- The structure also has a business school. For this reason, students can gain good knowledge and skills for doing business.
- Implemented a special interaction with industrial organizations. This is facilitated by the current corporate magistracy.
- The Center for collective use of scientific equipment, technology, laser installation, spectrometer is successfully operating.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Voronezh State University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.