Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
Description of Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
- Location: Voronezh, Russia;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian;
- Forms of education: full-time, part-time, part-time.
Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law (VEPI) was founded in March 1999. The main activity is the eduaction of highly qualified personnel with higher education in the fields of economics, law, jurisprudence, applied informatics, management, customs.
VEPI consists of 4 branches:
- Branch in Lipetsk
- Branch in Oryol
- Branch in Rossosh
- Branch in Stary Oskol.
Things to know about
Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law cooperates with educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
Activities Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
The Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law provides student studios, sections, detachments that any student can attend.
Facilities and equipment at Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
On the territory of the university there are:
- Classrooms with personal computers connected to the local network of the Institute, educational and methodological literature, with Access to the Internet, access to reference and legal systems, electronic information and educational environment of ANOO HE "VEPI" and electronic educational materials;
- Conference hall with video projection equipment for presentations;
- Information and Library Center for 235 seats;
- Buffet-dispensing room for 73 seats;
- Medical center;
- Sports hall with various equipment;
- Outdoor stadium of a wide profile with elements of an obstacle course.
In the halls of inclusive education are provided:
- sound amplifying equipment,
- special computer equipment,
- electronic magnifiers,
- video magnifiers,
- programs of non-visual access to information,
- alternative information input devices for receiving and transmitting educational information in accessible forms for students with musculoskeletal disorders.
The entrance group to the VEPI building is equipped with call buttons, a special exit, ramps and handrails to ensure access for disabled people and other categories of citizens with disabilities.
Documents for admission to the university are submitted to the admission committee at the location or through the online service on the website.
- Identity document (passport);
- Document on education with an appendix (certificate/ diploma);
- 2 photos 3x4 cm ;
- A document certifying the identity of the payer (passport) is mandatory for minor applicants;
- Registration certificate;
- Document on the change of surname / name / patronymic (if necessary);
- Insurance certificate of compulsory pension insurance (SNILS) is mandatory for citizens of the Russian Federation.
The Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law has approved a program to promote employment for graduates from among persons with disabilities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Secondary general education (11 grades), secondary vocational or higher education;
- The results of passing the Unified State Exam, received no earlier than 4 years before the date of completion of the reception of documents;
- Successful completion of entrance tests or testing (including for foreign citizens).
The number of points on the Unified State Exam or on the results of entrance examinations conducted by VEPI independently, necessary for admission:
- Russian language – 36 points
- Mathematics – 27 points
- Informatics and ICT – 40 points
- Foreign language – 22 points
- History – 32 points
- Social Studies – 42 points
- Geography – 37 points.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Voronezh Institute of Economics and Law
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.