Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
Description of Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
- Location: Yekaterinburg, Russia;
- Age of students: from 15 years;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
UrFYurK was founded in 1999. The college has created harmonious conditions for obtaining high-quality vocational education. In addition to the educational process, UrFYurK students are given the opportunity for creative development.
Faculties and colleges
Currently, 2 departments operate in the structure of UrFYurK:
- Financial and economic;
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the foyer of the educational building there is a coffee machine, there is an agreement between the college management and the "Fork-Spoon" canteen.
Activities Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
UrFYurK has created a creative space for unlocking the potential of each student. Students can take an active part in the life of the college and in various events, for example, annual participation in events dedicated to the celebration of Victory Day.
Facilities and equipment at Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
The educational building of UrFYurK is located in the Leninsky district of Yekaterinburg.
The college is equipped with an object for conducting practical classes - a computer science laboratory, a PC with Internet access - 26.
There is a room for conducting classes on practicing first aid skills:
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation simulators T12K "Maxim III-01";
- respiratory protection - gas masks, with different filters (kits);
- information stands and posters.
In addition, there is an office with an electronic shooting range.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of the school year is 40 weeks: from September 1 to June 30.
- The first half of the year lasts 17 weeks. At the end, an examination session and holidays of 2 weeks (from December 27 to January 10) are held.
- The second half of the year is 22 weeks, an examination session is held at the end of the academic semester and a vacation lasting 9 weeks (from July 1 to August 31).
- Accommodation (for nonresident and foreign students);
- Leisure expenses.
Acceptance of documents begins no later than June 20. The following are provided to the admission committee:
- application for admission in Russian language;
- original or photocopy of identity and citizenship document (passport);
- original or photocopy of the document on education and (or) qualifications;
- 4 photos (3x4 cm, on matte paper).
To date, about 325 people are trained in UrFYurK:
- At the law department – 312;
- At the financial and economic department – 13.
For students of UrFYurK practices are organized in such organizations as:
- Department of Social Policy of Yekaterinburg;
- UPFR in the Leninsky district of Yekaterinburg;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia;
- JSC "Elteza".
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the UrFYurK, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Completed 9 or 11 grades;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations or OGE (including for citizens of foreign countries).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Ural Financial and Law College, UrFYurK
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.