The University of the South Pacific (USP) was founded in 1968 and is the main institution of higher education in the Oceania region. Currently, the university is jointly managed by 12 Pacific island states:
USP is an international center of excellence for teaching, research and development counseling and training in all aspects of Pacific culture, the environment and human capital development needs.
The university offers programs aimed at obtaining a professional certificate in the following areas:
University diploma programs are implemented in the following main areas:
Academic undergraduate programs are implemented in the following areas:
Academic master's programs are implemented in the following areas:
The USA MBA has become a market leader among Pacific island nations with an excellent reputation in the region for quality and relevance. These characteristics have contributed significantly to the growth in the number of students over the past ten years and the graduation of more than 500 students.
The university provides a hostel.
The main USP campus is in Fiji. In total, the university has 14 campuses located in 9 states and 3 territories. The material and technical base of the university includes its own library.
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the educational institution you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.