In the United States, public institutions of higher learning enjoy an excellent reputation. For example, the Southwestern Medical Center of the University of Texas. Texas Southwestern Medical Center (UT Southwe) began his academic career during the Second World War - in 1943. All the main buildings of the educational institution are located in the city of Dallas.
As for the rating indicators, the main criterion of UT Southwe is the fact that it can always be found among 5% of the world's best educational institutions.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Dimensions training center small. Approximately 3 300 students simultaneously master a high level of knowledge in this institution. Many foreign citizens apply to the admissions office. The teaching staff consists of about 3,000 specialists. Among the students studying, students' exchange programs are popular. Details can be found from the social networks associated with the Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
To increase the level of knowledge allows students to get a powerful scientific library with electronic resources. And university dormitories have excellent conditions and are provided to everyone who wants. In order for students to maintain an excellent form, the institution provides ample opportunities for sports. UT Southwe He is proud of his constant membership in UTS.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.