University of Kragujevac
Description of University of Kragujevac
The University of Kragujevac or Univerzitet u Kragujevcu / The University of Kragujevets is a state-type higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1976 in Serbia. Now the University of Kragujevac is located within Kragujevac, where the university campus is located.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Kragujevac
This is one of the most successful and prestigious universities in the country (included in the TOP-5 of Serbia). In addition, the university with ease from year to year defends its right to get into the global TOP_5 percent of the best of the best universities.
Facilities and equipment at University of Kragujevac
This is a higher education institution, which is among the medium in scale. Each year, about 14,000 people study at the University of Kragujevac. About 900 teachers of the highest category conduct academic activities at the University.
Infrastructure University of Kragujevac
We are talking about the university, which provides excellent conditions for students. At their disposal is a large scientific library, places in the dormitory and convenient sports facilities on the campus. In addition, the university itself is famous throughout the world for its entry into such an authoritative scientific group as the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students at a given university, applicants from different countries are required to submit documents in a timely manner, as well as report on their previous progress. Also, the selection committee in its decision relies on the results of exams passed by all applicants. Both locals and visitors from different countries apply to places at the university equally.
Tuition at the University of Kragujevac
Traditionally for Serbia, the academic year at the university is divided into semesters. Training is conducted on a fee basis. But each student can cover part of the costs, receiving a scholarship for good academic performance. More information and accurate data on the activities of higher education institutions can be obtained on the official website of the university, as well as on the social networking pages.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Kragujevac
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.