University of Guyana takes an honorable first place in Guyana: qualified teachers teach here, modern programs are practiced. The university offers relevant education in various disciplines to both citizens of the country and representatives of other states.
University of Guyana cooperates with foreign partners, which makes it possible to participate in student exchange programs. With high academic performance, you can count on financial support in the form of scholarships. The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
The choice of programs is very wide: from agriculture and engineering to medicine and earth sciences - most of them are available remotely.
Foreign students are offered a place in the hostel: if there are not enough places, you can rent a room in one of the apartments in the city. Lovers of peace and quiet are offered separate one-room apartments for rent. Students eat at the university cafe, as well as in other institutions of the city.
The university has gathered students of many nationalities, which has a positive effect on each of them: during training and leisure, you can gain experience in communicating with citizens of different countries, recognizing their traditions and characteristics. Students organize creative, sporting, and recreational activities.
The leadership of the university does everything to meet the first place in the country: in all classrooms and classes there is modern equipment that ensures high efficiency of the educational process, a library, computer rooms with broadband Internet are available. Of course, sports facilities, playgrounds and halls did not go unnoticed.
The educational process at the University of Guyana is classically divided into six months (semesters). Additional costs associated with the use of public transport, mobile communications, leisure activities.
The main requirement for applicants is the entrance test. It is also important to provide a complete list of documents, the main of which is a certificate of previous education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.