Many students from Bangladesh dream of becoming students at the prestigious University of Dhaka. Higher education institutions in the country have excellent teaching criteria and rating values. The University of Dhaka (DU) is a government agency. The first students came to the university in 1921. The main buildings are located in the city of Dhaka.
The demand for educational services at the University of Dhaka among applicants is based on the university's rating indicators. The national academic rating puts this university on the first line among all higher educational institutions of the country.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
DU has an impressive size. 37,000 students can get an education in his classrooms every year. The admission committee receives applications from representatives of foreign powers. They pass competitive selection under the same conditions as local applicants. The teaching staff consists of 2,800 specialists. Most of them came from prestigious educational institutions of the world. Students in the learning process have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange process. All details can be clarified in social networks, revealing the nuances of student life of the University of Dhaka.
A powerful library complex comes to the aid of a student in self-education in the process of studying subjects. A hostel with comfortable living conditions is provided for everyone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.