The oldest institution of higher education in Cuba is the University of Havana. Universidad de la Habana (UH) is a public institution that has operated since 1728. In its country, the University of Havana is a recognized leader, as it is in the first place among the best national institutions. In the international list of prestigious universities, the university occupies 832 positions, and according to the QS World University Rankings - on 792 places.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus of the institution is located in Havana. Universidad de la Habana includes its own student library, a comfortable hostel for foreign students, a sports complex, playgrounds, 14 research centers in various fields, including economics, science, social sciences and humanities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.