Universidad de Burgos
Description of Universidad de Burgos
Universidad de Burgos (abbreviated as UBU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1994 in Spain. Currently, the university is located in the city of Burgos.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad de Burgos
Over the past few years, this university has easily defended its right to take the top positions in the ranking of the best in the country (included in the TOP 50 of Spain). In addition, the university is famous throughout the world, as it is also included in the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world (1648 in 2019).
Facilities and equipment at Universidad de Burgos
Universidad de Burgos belongs to the list of medium in size, since there are about 9,000 students a year in the course. At the same time, the academic staff of the university is about 700 teachers of the highest category. The University provides an opportunity for students and academic staff to apply for international exchange programs. Also, the university gives the right to choose students - to study full-time or remotely. In any case, when planning to enter a university, it is recommended to pre-specify all data through the official website of the institution and pages on social networks, such as Facebook and Linkedin.
Infrastructure Universidad de Burgos
Students have at their disposal a large scientific library of a higher educational institution.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each year, admission of students to the university is a special admissions committee. Both local residents and visitors from different countries on the same conditions can apply to the university. In order to join the ranks of high school students, all applicants pass entrance exams.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad de Burgos
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.