Tribhuvan University (TU) was founded in 1959 and is Nepal's first public higher education institution. The university offers educational programs at all levels of training.
TU was created to accomplish the following goals:
Bachelor's programs are implemented in the following areas:
Master TU programs are implemented in the following areas:
The MBA education program at TU is implemented at the Faculty of Management (FoM), the ultimate goal of which is to teach students professional occupations in business, industry and public administration.
FoM seeks to develop relations with management institutions at home and abroad to exchange new knowledge, methods and technologies in business management and public organizations.
TU doctoral programs are implemented in the following areas:
TU provides the opportunity to live in a dormitory on campus.
The main campus of the university is located in the north-east of Kirtipur, an ancient small town located five kilometers from the center of Nepal's capital - Kathmandu. TU logistics includes:
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters.
To enter the university, it is necessary to provide documents on education and pass entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.