Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
Description of Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
- Location: Tchaikovsky, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The University was founded in 1980 in the city of Tchaikovsky, trains specialists in the field of physical culture.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
The educational process is based on the following departments:
- Theories and methods of physical culture, sports and life safety;
- Tourism, management and health technologies;
- Theories and methods of martial arts;
- Adaptive physical culture and health technologies;
- Social and humanitarian, pedagogical and natural sciences;
- Theories and methods of cross-country skiing and biathlon;
- Complex-coordination winter sports.
Scientific research of the Academy is carried out in the following areas:
- Organizational aspects of physical culture and sports activities at the municipal and regional levels;
- Formation of a healthy lifestyle and physical health of students of educational institutions;
- Folk games as a means of forming the spiritual and physical qualities of the younger generation (international project "opportunity");
- Management of athlete training at different stages of the long-term development of sportsmanship;
- Improving the professional education of students of a physical education university;
- Modern approaches to improving the system of physical education and the formation of a healthy lifestyle among students in educational institutions;
- Management of judo training based on digital monitoring;
- Organization and software and methodological support for the preparation of schoolchildren for the implementation of test standards (tests) of the GTO complex;
- Physical and technical training of basketball players in different periods of the training process;
- Athletics in the system of physical education;
- Formation and improvement of swimming skills among students of educational institutions.
Things to know about
The university conducts international cooperation with the following organizations:
- Republican State Enterprise on the Right of Economic Management "North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybayev of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- Public Association "Belarusian Freestyle Federation";
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Sports;
- Kazakh Academy of Sports and Tourism;
- State University of Physical Education and Sports (Moldova);
- State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports of Armenia;
- Belarusian State University of Physical Culture.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides nonresident full-time students with two dormitories, one of which is hotel-type, with 250 beds
For meals for students and staff, the university has a canteen for 76 seats.
Activities Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
To involve students in social activities, the university organizes and takes part in the following events:
- Forum of Heads of the Olympic Councils of the Northwestern and Central Federal Districts and Olympic Academies;
- Russian Judo Championship;
- Russian Muay Thai Championship;
- All-Russian competitions "Cup of the Student League in hand-to-hand combat";
- Russian Belt Wrestling Cup;
- "Copper Mountain Cup" in ski jumping;
- Accelerator of creative projects "Create Perm";
- Russian Combat Sambo Championship;
- Russian Deaf Sports Championship;
- Universiade of Universities of the Perm Territory in orienteering.
Facilities and equipment at Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
The university has new classrooms equipped with modern technical facilities: projectors, screens, electronic whiteboards and 62 computers with an Internet connection.
Students are given free access to the university's scientific and educational library with a reading room for 38 seats.
There is a medical center at the Academy.
Admission dates and extra charges
At ChSAFKiS, the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Payment for accommodation in a dormitory;
- Leisure and recreation.
For admission to the academy, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any);
- Photo – for persons entering the training based on the results of entrance examinations conducted by the Academy independently.
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through EPGU.
At the moment, more than 970 students are studying at the academy.
After receiving education at the academy, graduates become specialists in demand in the labor market in the field of sports and physical culture. Thanks to unhindered access to sports facilities and equipment, students have the opportunity to carry out their development and advancement in their sports careers.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the entrance examinations of the university are not lower than 40:
- General physical training;
- Theory and methodology of physical culture, sports and pedagogy.
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Russian language — 36;
- Biology — 36.
For admission to master's programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of the entrance examinations of the university with scores not lower than the threshold set by the university independently.
For admission to postgraduate programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations, with scores not lower than the threshold set by the university independently:
- Special discipline;
- Foreign language.
Scholarships Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department;
- named after L.P. Matveev students;
- Registered for foreign students;
- Nominals of the Perm region for students, graduate students;
- Russian Olympic Committee for undergraduate and graduate students.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Tchaikovsky State Academy of Physical Culture, ChSAFKiS
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.