Tajik Agrarian University (Tajik Agrarian University Shirinsho Shotemur, TAU) has the status of a higher educational institution and was founded in 1931. The priority at the university is the training of competent specialists in the agricultural sector. In 2015, TAU introduced 5 new areas of undergraduate training and 2 international master's programs - at present, the university has opened 9 faculties that implement 38 specialties.
The expansion of the university curriculum has allowed to begin training the necessary specialists in the following areas:
Students can choose their curriculum at one of 9 faculties of the university:
University Master's programs are designed to provide highly qualified specialists for the sectors of the national economy, science and education. Currently, TAU magistracy prepares qualified specialists in 3 areas and 45 specialties.
The degree of Doctor of Science (PhD) is awarded after defense by a doctoral candidate of dissertation research. According to the decree of the Higher Attestation Commission, the university opened national dissertation councils: 6D.COA-014, 6D.COA-015, 6D.COA-049 and 6D.COA-050.
The main building of the university is located in Dushanbe - the capital of Tajikistan. Its material and technical base includes:
The university has created the conditions for practicing various sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.