Get a high-quality education in Russia can be many disciplines, it is only right to choose a place for education. If you are interested in economics and technology, medicine, then it is worth considering the St. Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg State University). Its popularity on the territory of the country and behind its chapels is great, so students from all over the world are happy to come here.
Popular directions in SPbSU are:
St. Petersburg State University is famous for its scientific achievements. The first known work belongs to the university lecturer. The association of authors of Emerald publishing house has recognized the article "The analytical research of corporate charity in Russia" the best in 2011. And in 2013 the Financial Times gave the 65th place in the world rating to the Master of International Business program of the Graduate School of Management of St. Petersburg State University.
Studying at the university, you can gain experience and practical skills in local laboratories (4 laboratories). It should be noted that the Mendeleyev table was created in the laboratories of this university.
Teach classes in them exclusively on the state program of "mega-grants" and only the best scientists of the country.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
On the territory of the St. Petersburg State University there are a large number of hostels (21 buildings), in which new students can settle. Each student has the right to receive several types of financial assistance from SPbSU:
Since the main areas of the university are sports and sports activities, it is here that regular mini-football championships are held, as well as Peterhof Olympic - a big sporting event. Not every university in the world has an honorary status of "unique scientific and educational complexes and the oldest universities of the country, which are of great importance for the development of Russian society", which was awarded to St. Petersburg State University.
Graduates of this university today are known throughout the world for their scientific work and various projects. The names of these people are familiar to students around the world:
Entering the institution is not difficult. It is enough for the entrant to have a great desire, as well as an appropriate level of assessments and academic performance.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.