Students wishing to combine Studying with rest in exotic places, will enjoy language courses in LSI Language School in Panama. The city is one of the popular tourist centers in the Caribbean region. LSI Language School in Panama meets its students in the busy metropolitan suburbs. There are practically no limits to the opportunities for organizing leisure.
Short information. A course for those wishing to quickly learn or improve Spanish for personal, tourist purposes.
About the course. An intensive Spanish course is presented in the school in two versions.
Each program is available to students with any level of basic training. In the intensive and intensive courses all language aspects are considered. Particular attention is paid to the development of speech, oral, written Spanish.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for admission: Any level of proficiency in Spanish.
The result of the training: confident knowledge in all language aspects, improvement of general language skills, free communication in Spanish in everyday life.
Class size: no more than 10 people.
The length of the lesson is 50 minutes.
Cost of the course:
LSI Panama students are accepted by Panamanian families, cooperating with the school, city and suburban hotels. Accommodation is also available in a private apartment. All accommodation options provide students with single rooms with or without conveniences.
Half board is offered. In hotels the price includes breakfast only. The apartments are self-catering.
The cost of living:
Extracurricular program includes visits to museums, architectural monuments, hikes and trips to the national parks of Miraflores and Cerro Ancona. During excursions students can get acquainted with the most interesting sights of Panama City, its environs, the history of the Panama Canal.
The school works from 9:30 to 19:00. The schedule depends on the specifics and type of the program chosen by the student.
A favourable atmosphere and all the conditions for studying Spanish have been created in the LSI Language School in Panama. The school has modern classrooms, interactive equipment, computer equipment, own Wi-Fi. Also there is a language lab in the school. For relaxation there is a cozy lounge area with furniture, TV.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.