Eurocentres Madrid Language School is a language school in the heart of the Spanish capital. The language school Eurocenter Madrid is located within walking distance of the many attractions of the city. The school in the Barrio de las Letras district, where many famous writers of the 16th-17th centuries lived, is an excellent choice for studying Spanish and getting acquainted with culture of the country.
The institution offers its students effective programs aimed at developing general language skills. Students comprehend the linguistic subtleties of the Spanish in the process of communication in the group, in consultations with teachers, during walks, excursions, other extracurricular activities.
Students get several accommodation options. Students are offered a choice of apartments, host families. In apartments foreign students are offered separate rooms with furniture, Internet access. Facilities, kitchen, recreation area are shared. Meals are not provided.
Host families also provide single occupancy. The students are offered half board meals. Immersion in the Spanish cultural and linguistic environment accelerates academic progress.
Various leisure activities are organized at the European Center of Madrid. Students are offered discotheques, parties, themed meetings and film screenings, concerts and shows of flamenco, walks around Madrid, excursions to neighboring cities. Also, in their free time lovers of shopping will not get bored. In Madrid there is the main shopping attraction of the country - El Rastro, a flea market, on which there is literally everything.
Classes are held mainly in the morning.
The school has 6 air-conditioned modern classrooms, a library. Wireless Internet is available in the building. For relaxation there is a cozy lounge area.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.