Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
Description of Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
Don Quijote Cadiz is an international level language school in the city with more than 3000 years of history. Recently, the educational center moved to a new building. Today, the language school of Don Quixote of Cadiz occupies the historic home of the founder of the Cadiz newspaper.
School education is an excellent opportunity not only to improve your Spanish, but also to get acquainted with the traditions of colorful Andalusia, to plunge into its unique atmosphere. The city where the school is located is considered to be one of the oldest in the western world. Cadiz remembers the Phoenicians. The history of this city is rich in events. One of the main is the beginning of the Spanish expansion into the New World. It was from the port of Cadiz that Columbus and many other famous seafarers set out on their voyages. Today the city attracts thousands of tourists. Many people come here for educational purposes.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in families (in 1-2-bed rooms) and rented apartments. In the latter case, individual and joint placement is possible. The families offer half board meals. In apartments and apartments foreign students are placed on a self-service basis.
Activities Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
Extracurricular activities at Don Quijote Cadiz are considered important for the integration of international students into Spanish society. The events are aimed at acquaintance with the culture, traditions of the country, improving the skills acquired in the classes. At least 2 entertainment programs are provided per week. Also at school excursions are organized. Students can visit local museums and galleries, Spanish restaurants for exploring tapas cuisine, the city of Flamenco, horse racing and Jerez de la Frontera, Goanada, Seville, and other interesting places of the country.
- Don Quijote Cadiz is a modern school equipped with everything necessary for the effective teaching of foreign students.
- The educational center is conveniently located. It is close to the main tourist attractions and facilities of the city.
- The school employs professional teachers for whom Spanish is native. They teach students not only to perceive information, to use their knowledge in practice, but to think in Spanish, which allows them to master it in a short period of time.
- The language school reigns benevolently. Here, an intercultural environment is created that is perfectly suitable for the development of communicative skills.
Facilities and equipment at Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
The modernized school has spacious auditoriums, a computer class, its own Wi-Fi point, a cozy terrace for recreation, a picturesque courtyard. Also in the building there is a library with a reading room, a student kitchen.
Admission dates and extra charges
- registration fee 65 euros (books are included in the price)
- one way transfer 85 euro
- visa services and fees
- Family accommodation :
Double room - 204 euros, half board
Single room - 234 euros, half board
- Student apartments :
Double room - 100 euros / week
Single room - 110 euros / week
- Student residence :
Double room, breakfast - 169 euro / week
Single room, breakfast - 229 euro / week
- Transfer (one way) 85 EUR
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 35 EUR
- Registration fee (for accommodation) 50 EUR
- Medical insurance 30 EUR
- Study materials 35 EUR
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Language School Don Quijote Cadiz
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.