South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
Description of South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
- Location: Chelyabinsk, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Institute of Agricultural Engineering is a separate subdivision of the South Ural State Agrarian University. The Institute of Agricultural Engineering, as a structural unit of SUSU, was established on October 29, 2015 on the basis of the Chelyabinsk State Agroengineering Academy.
Faculties and colleges
The Institute has 6 departments:
- power supply and automation of technological processes,
- operation of the machine and tractor fleet, technology and mechanization of animal husbandry,
- tractors, agricultural machinery and agriculture,
- technical maintenance of machinery, equipment and life safety,
- social and humanitarian disciplines and Russian as a foreign language,
- mathematical and natural sciences.,
The amount of funds allocated to finance the research activities of the Institute of Agricultural Engineering in 2021 amounted to 6,116,700 rubles.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
Accommodation, meals, prices
For nonresident students, the Institute of Agricultural Engineering has 4 dormitories for 551 places.
In the building of the institute there is a dining room, a buffet and a buffet-insert.
Facilities and equipment at South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
The Institute of Agricultural Engineering is assigned to:
- 6 educational buildings;
- 7 residential buildings;
- 22 industrial buildings;
- 11 socially-oriented buildings (SOL "Spruce");
- 8 land plots with a total area of 13.64 hectares;
- 2 agricultural land plots with a total area of 62 hectares;
- 4 buses;
- 21 passenger cars;
- 4 trucks;
- 21 tractors;
- 3 combines;
- 4 agricultural machines and trailers.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into two semesters, each ending with a test and examination session in accordance with the curriculum.
Additional expenses of students may include fees for accommodation in a dormitory (for nonresidents), meals, leisure and other expenses.
For admission you need:
- a document on education - a certificate or diploma;
- documents confirming special rights, individual achievements and benefits;
You can apply for admission and documents in person, by mail or online.
Partner organizations for the employment of graduates of the institute:
- PKZ "Dubrovsky";
- LLC "Zarya";
- State farm "Bredinsky";
- IE (peasant farm) "Belyaev V.O.";
- South Ural Research Institute of Horticulture and Potato Growing – a branch of the Ural Federal Agrarian Research Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- APO "Muza";
- IPC "Romkor";
- Chelyabinsk Plant of Technological Equipment;
- Association "Soyuzpischeprom";
- Uralkam Company;
- Chelyabinsk Compressor Plant;
- Uvelsky agropromsnab;
- IE "Guzhev A.V." (car service "Turbo");
- LLC "Induction";
- IDGC of Urals (fidial Chelyabenergo);
- "QES Laboratory of varitors";
- Inter RAO-Electric Power Plants;
- LLC STC "AgroESB";
- Center for Chemicalization and Agricultural Radiology "Chelyabinsk";
- LLC "Varnaagromash";
- Agrofirm "Ilyinka";
- ChMNU "Spetselevatormelmontazh";
- "Master Truck Service Company".
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to the university must meet the following requirements:
- age from 17 years;
- completed education is not lower than secondary complete general, confirmed by the relevant document.
The minimum number of points according to the results of the exam:
- Mathematics – 27;
- Russian language – 36;
- Informatics and ICT – 40;
- Physics – 36;
- Social Studies – 42.
Scholarships South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
Students have the opportunity to receive the following types of scholarships:
- state academic;
- state social;
- scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation;
- scholarships awarded by legal entities that sent for training.
In addition, the university provides financial support to students who find themselves in a difficult life situation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about South Ural State Agrarian University, Institute of Agricultural Engineering
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.