Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
Description of Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
Siberian Federal University or Siberian Federal University (abbreviated as SibFU) is an educational institution of the state type in the Russian Federation. SibFU opened its doors in 2006. The main building of the university is located on the territory of a small campus in Krasnoyarsk.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
From year to year, the university consistently replenishes the list of the TOP-20 best Russian universities.
Facilities and equipment at Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
The university is considered large, since each year there are about 29,000 students taking a course. In addition to local citizens, newcomers from all over the country and other countries also enter the higher education institution. The faculty of the university is about 3000 teachers of the highest category. The University takes an active part in international student and academic exchange programs. Learn more about the conditions of admission, life and study at the university by using the official portal at www.sfu-kras.ru or through a page on the social network Linkedin.
The Russian University has at its disposal a large library and a comfortable hostel.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission of students is conducted by a special selection committee on the basis of previously passed exams. The university competition cannot be called high, because at the same time two people claim for places. Each academic year here is traditionally divided into two parts - two semesters.
Cost of education
Each future master and bachelor must be prepared to pay an amount of $ 2,500 for each semester.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Siberian Federal University (SibFU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.