Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
Description of Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
- Year of foundation: 1999
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run July 06 to August 07
- Language of instruction: English
Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming offers students to discover the world of programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cinematography, robotics, game design: they develop the skills necessary for successful work in the most famous world companies.
Studying in the summer camp has many advantages, for example, a small number of students in the classroom, qualified instructors, and efficient curriculum.
Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming offers students the opportunity to feel part of student life at Seoul National University. The history of SNU dates back to the end of the 19th century, when the Korean emperor Gojong founded higher education institutions, which later turned into Seoul University. Many of Korea’s most prominent public figures are alumni of SNU, including Ban Ki-moon (former United Nations Secretary-General) and Jong-wook Lee (former WHO Director-General).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
Accommodation, meals, prices
Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming offers comfortable and safe accommodation, full board.
Activities Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
In their free time and on weekends students have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
- IT Camp guarantees low amount of students in classes. There are 5-10 students per instructor (maximum 10), all students - from beginners to advanced - undergo individual programs at an optimal pace.
- IT Camp invests in the latest, best software, hardware and technology. Students can learn to professionally use innovative equipment, tools from Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Nvidia, Roblox, Unity.
- Program participants receive supporting documents and in the 2 week Academy courses a portfolio
- The camp's staff updates the curriculum annually: all instructors are educated for the most qualified teaching of advanced courses. The range of courses includes the development of games with Roblox and Minecraft, work with artificial intelligence. Summer camp with programming is a great opportunity to improve technical skills, get new ones and meet like-minded people.
Facilities and equipment at Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
The campus is surrounded by well-groomed green lawns, buildings with a clear modern architecture. During outdoor activities and between laboratory exercises, camp participants can use the opportunities offered by the inspirational university environment.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Aug 3-7
IMPORTANT! To clarify the exact dates of the course you are interested in and if there is still availability, you can contact SMAPSE specialists.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students are 7-17 years old.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Seoul National University Summer Camp with programming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.