School of hotel management Denmark
Description of School of hotel management Denmark
- Founded: 1920
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Language of instruction: English
- Rating in Denmark: 34.
School of hotel management was originally aboard the schooner: they taught the craft of coca, cook and other attendants. In 1980, the school moved to the center of Copenhagen and began to actively develop, and today it is already included in the best universities in Denmark.
Education is possible short-term (for a cook, hotel administrator, maid, etc.) and long-term with a bachelor’s diploma:
- Faculty of Technology and Design
- Faculty of Biotechnology
- Faculty of Mathematics and Chemistry
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
The school is known for many studies in various fields, pharmaceutical laboratories and other research centers have been created. Education is possible for residents of Denmark and foreigners - students receive relevant knowledge and skills to improve their qualifications at any age.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School of hotel management Denmark
Activities School of hotel management Denmark
Copenhagen is an interesting European city with dozens of attractions: in their free time, students can stroll through historical and cultural centers, visit neighboring countries (air travel is convenient and inexpensive). Interest schools are being created at the school to develop students' personal qualities.
Facilities and equipment at School of hotel management Denmark
The school has modern equipment: in the classrooms there is everything necessary for fruitful work, the laboratories are equipped with the latest technology, an extensive library, computer classes are available.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education in bachelor's courses is divided into semesters, while short-term ones have different durations: from several days to several weeks. Additional costs for accommodation, meals and related expenses will be from 720 € per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Depending on the program, the requirements are different: upon admission to the bachelor's courses, a document about previous education will be required, and anyone who wants can enter short-term courses by making a payment.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School of hotel management Denmark
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.