School number 814 Moscow
Description of School number 814 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 3 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1975, but during the reorganization that took place in 2014, kindergartens were added to the structure of the school №814. The educational activity of this institution is consistently successful: in the ratings of the best schools in Moscow, secondary school №814 is in 2nd place in the district and 158th in the city, it is included in the TOP-170.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 814 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Reduced and paid meals are organized according to the daily menu. Schoolchildren can order any of these options in the form of a coupon or purchase one-time. When paying for purchases in the cafeteria and buffet, students use the electronic card "Moskvenok" of the "Pass and Meals" system.
Visiting the canteen takes place according to the general schedule with time allocated for each parallel of classes.
activity School number 814 Moscow
The circles of interest and sections at the school work in several directions:
- Computer science;
- Layout, modeling, design.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Martial arts: aikido, hand-to-hand combat, karate, etc.;
- Dance sport;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, English, German);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Museum business, Moscow studies;
- Vocational guidance;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, artistic renovations, making toys;
- Playing the flute;
- Singing: vocal ensemble, pop vocals, academic choir;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, historical, miniature theaters;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student volunteer squad;
- Military-sports society "Warriors of the Fatherland";
- Cambridge English Exam Preparation Center, Chinese Language Learning Club;
- Career guidance on the projects "Parade of Professions of the XXI Century", "City of Professions Mastersavl";
- Projects "University Saturdays", "One hundred roads - one is yours", etc.;
- Museum complex, sports club;
- Summer wellness session - day camp;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms, movement "Yunarmiya";
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №814 cooperates with a number of Moscow universities for career guidance and training of specialized classes:
- Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics;
- RGTU MATI;
- Academy of Labor and Social Relations;
- Moscow State Law University. O.E. Kutafina.
The appearance of students should be neat and clean, the format of clothing should be official. The school uniform is divided into casual, sports and ceremonial. The colors prevailing in everyday and formal forms: dark blue / black and white / any pastel shade of soft tones. It is forbidden to wear bright accessories and catchy items of clothing.
- Vocational guidance;
- School uniform;
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Summer wellness session.
Facilities and equipment at School number 814 Moscow
The school №814 includes seventeen buildings, many of them are located on the street. Matveevskaya. The buildings of the preschool department include:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls, swimming pools;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports sections, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports facilities: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is organized in a modular fashion. Duration of training: September 1-May 30.
- October 5-11;
- November 18-22;
- January 1-10;
- February 24-28;
- April 6-11;
- June 1-August 31.
Classes are held in one shift from Monday to Friday. Daily lessons start at 8:30 a.m.. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, first graders are taught in a "stepwise" mode.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any department of the school are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Pupils of kindergartens, which are part of secondary school №814, are transferred to the first grades upon a personal application addressed to the director.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 814 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.