School №771 Moscow
Description of School №771 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The school was opened in 1969. In connection with the reorganization-merger of several institutions, kindergartens and a number of schools were added to the original composition of the buildings. The level of education here is very stable - every year secondary school №771 appears in the list of 300 best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №771 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of the school use the electronic card "Moskvenok" when paying for purchases in the cafeteria and buffet, when opening turnstiles at the entrance and exit to the building. The personal account of the card is replenished remotely. On the mos.ru portal, parents / legal representatives can limit spending on Moskvenok, order coupons or paid meals, regulate the diet and track attendance at classes.
Activities School №771 Moscow
Circles of interest and sections work in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Technical devices, devices and mechanisms;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Dance sport;
- Sports aerobics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Learning language club (Russian, English, German);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Vocational guidance;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Culturology;
- History of world civilizations;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Dances: modern, ballroom, folk, etc.;
- Literary creativity, artistic reading;
- Playing the piano, guitar;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys;
- Vocal development: ensemble, academic singing, choir;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, puppet theater;
- Painting and graphics.
Some courses are offered for a fee.
- Excursions and themed events;
- School Museum Complex;
- WorldSkills, KidSkills, JuniorSkills, etc.;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Summer vacation on the basis of the project "Moscow summer shift" - day camp;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Career guidance is carried out on the basis of the Vocational Education Without Borders project thanks to cooperation with a number of colleges:
- College of Service Industry №10;
- College of Business Technology;
- Police College;
- College of Entrepreneurship №11;
- Technical fire and rescue college named after Hero of the Russian Federation V.M. Maksymchuk;
- Polytechnic College №8 named after I.F. Pavlova;
- IOC "West".
The partnership has also been concluded with several universities for educational specialized classes:
- RTU MIREA;
- MSTU STANKIN;
- State Fire Service Academy EMERCOM of Russia.
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Cooperation with universities;
- Vocational guidance;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at School №771 Moscow
Secondary school №771 includes seven buildings. Kindergartens for the upbringing of preschoolers are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For schoolchildren school infrastructure is well equipped:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadium: treadmills, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into trimesters for grades 1-9, and half a year for high school students. The beginning of the educational process is September 1.
- October 8-14;
- November 19-25;
- December 31-January 8;
- February 18-24;
- April 8-14;
- June 1-August 31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any branch of secondary school №771 are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Children living in the territory assigned to the school enjoy the advantage of enrollment.
Upon admission to the first grades, the child must be at least 6 years and 8 months old, but not more than 8 years old.
If you want to study in specialized classes, the future student will have to be tested in the subjects of in-depth study, the rating of certification and personal achievements.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №771 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.