School number 200 Yekaterinburg
Description of School number 200 Yekaterinburg
- Founded: 2008
- Location: st. Krestinsky, d.39, Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Number of students: 1100
- Language of instruction: Russian.
At school No. 200, students from grades 1 to 11 receive general education, English and mathematics are studied in depth.
The school is open from Monday to Friday from 7:30 to 20:00, on Saturday from 7:30 to 15:00.
During the school day, a medical worker and a psychologist are on the school grounds.
Graduates of the school successfully pass the GIA and the Unified State Exam for high scores, easily enter the leading universities of the country.
On the territory of the school, additional circles and sections were organized: sports (football, volleyball, basketball, etc.), programming, theater, and an environmental circle.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 200 Yekaterinburg
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students of the school are given 2 meals a day in the school cafeteria for 250 people.
Activities School number 200 Yekaterinburg
- Athletic gymnastics
- Technical creativity
- theatre studio
- "Young ecologist"
- "Young journalist."
Facilities and equipment at School number 200 Yekaterinburg
The school has its own library, a reading room and a computer room with laptops connected to the Internet. For sports there is a sports ground, a gym with exercise equipment. Classes in which classes are held are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year at the school begins on September 1 and ends on May 31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the school, students need to be interviewed by the principal and teachers.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 200 Yekaterinburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.