School number 1363 Moscow
Description of School number 1363 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1983, and after 2010 became the successor to many schools and kindergartens in the district. Children of a wide age range study at school №1363, the profile of classes due to the merger of institutions has increased almost three times. Thanks to the success in the field of education, this school is in the twenty best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1363 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Since 2012, school attendance and payment for meals in the canteen has been organized using the "Pass and Meals" system cards that each student has. On the electronic portal mos.ru, parents can:
- Apply for reduced price meals
- Order subscription paid meals
- Track attendance of lessons
- Regulate spending on individual products.
Canteens work according to the general schedule, the buffet serves students at every break.
Preschoolers are provided with meals during the day in groups.
Activities School number 1363 Moscow
Additional education is presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Subject area of informatics
- Industrial Design
- Film and video equipment
- Sewing business
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Applied sports
- Dance sport
- Sports aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Martial arts: karate, aikido, boxing, kickboxing, etc.
- Trap shooting
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, Chinese, Spanish, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Search business
- Speech therapy classes
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Dances: ballroom, modern, variety, etc.
- Playing the piano, flute, guitar
- Literary creativity
- Vocal development: vocal ensemble, academic singing, choir
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama theater
- Painting and graphics.
- Excursions and themed events
- Volunteer movement "Leaf fall of good deeds"
- School museum complex, press, TV studio
- Projects "School of New Technologies", "University Saturdays", "Chess at School", JuniorSkills, "Lesson-Section", etc.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
On the basis of the implementation of studying in specialized classes, school No. 1363 cooperates with a number of universities:
- NRNU MEPhI
- MSTU named after N.E. Bauman
- Central Technical College at MSTU "Stankin"
- MGMU named after Sechenov.
- 12 classes
- Educational projects
- Profile classes
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1363 Moscow
The school consists of 21 buildings, including kindergartens and school units. For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms, including language
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading rooms, book depositories
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums on the school grounds, which in winter work as a ski lodge or ice rink
- Assembly halls for events.
In kindergartens for the upbringing of children, prepared:
- Rooms for different age groups: sleeping places, bathrooms and playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls
- Walking grounds in the territories.
In all buildings of school No. 1363 there are medical rooms, canteens, technical rooms, offices of specialists: speech therapist, psychologist.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school implements a modular learning mode. The academic year begins on September 1 and lasts until May 28.
- October 5-16
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-26
- April 5-9
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift, lessons start at 8:30. Preschool departments are opened from 7:00 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment in all departments of the school goes through the registration of an application on the mos.ru portal. The transfer from kindergarten to the first grades is carried out by a written application to the school director.
At the beginning of each academic year, Open Doors Days are held, where teachers present programs and learning outcomes, answer questions from parents of future students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1363 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.