School number 1329 Moscow
Description of School number 1329 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.7 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school has existed autonomously since 2004, and in 2015, in the course of the merger of several educational institutions, an educational center No. 1329 was opened. At the moment, it is one of the strongest educational institutions in Moscow, ranking 10th in the list of the best in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1329 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Paid and preferential types of meals are organized in the educational center No. 1329: all students can eat for a fee, preferential meals are provided to some categories of schoolchildren. Parents / legal representatives can provide their child with a food subscription by filling out a form on the Moscow State Services portal. Payment for purchases in the canteen is carried out by cash or electronic card of the student of the "Pass and Meals" system. The cost of paid meals depends on the number of dishes.
Preschoolers are provided with food during their stay in kindergarten.
Activities School number 1329 Moscow
The circles and sections of the educational center No. 1329 teach children in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Study of technical devices and mechanisms
- Computer and information technology
- Film and video equipment
- Programming, robotics
- Stand modeling
- Design, modeling and prototyping of various objects
- YUID ("Young traffic inspectors")
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design.
Physical culture and sports:
- Applied sports
- Sports acrobatics
- Trap shooting
- Various types of wrestling: judo, boxing
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, floorball, etc.
Natural science - the study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.), physiology and anatomy, biochemistry and biophysics, natural modeling based on design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, English, Spanish, Chinese German
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- History of Russia, culture, world civilizations
- Practical psychology
- Pre-vocational education
- Vocational guidance
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Foundations of Sociology, Psychology, Political Science.
Tourism and local history - local history, Moscow studies.
- Various types of dances: modern, ballet, classical, etc.
- Fundamentals of theatrical and musical art, theater of miniatures
- The art of pantomime
- Literary creativity
- Playing guitar, piano
- Needlework, working with various materials, making toys
- Development of vocal skills: academic choir, pop vocals, ensembles
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
- Volunteer movement "By the Way of Good"
- Guided tours and themed activities organized by class teachers
- Youth Army Movement
- Delivery of TRP norms
- School museums and media
- JuniorSkills project, "International Baccalaureate", "Lesson-circle", "Lesson-section", etc.
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Education Center №1329 cooperates with several educational institutions. The agreement on the use of the library fund on the basis of the "International Baccalaureate" project is provided by the following universities:
- Moscow Higher School of Social and Economic Sciences
- RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation.
Based on bilingual education (Spanish Baccalaureate), the partnership is supported by:
- Education Department of the Embassy of Spain in the Russian Federation
- Department of Tourism of Spain in the Russian Federation
- Cervantes Institute (Moscow)
- Spanish Cultural Center (Moscow).
Education Center No. 1329 is the only "Austrian school abroad" and has a cooperation agreement with the Austrian Ministry of Education, which annually provides exchange teachers. The school also cooperates with the German cultural center. Goethe, the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany and the linguistic gymnasium. Heinrich Schliemann in Berlin.
The partnership was also concluded with one of the best Kazakhstani schools - Nazarbayev Intellectual School of Chemistry and Biology in Pavlodar.
Cooperation in China - Hainan secondary school, in Belarus - gymnasium №174 in Minsk.
- High level of education
- HSE Basic School
- Cooperation with educational organizations
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1329 Moscow
Center No. 1329 includes 7 buildings. The school buildings are equipped with classrooms with technical capabilities for comfortable teaching of children with disabilities, as well as sports and assembly halls, libraries, practical laboratories and additional education classrooms. In the school grounds, there are stadiums for sports events and physical education lessons, there are swimming pools in two buildings.
The preschool department has implemented the maximum possible conditions for the productive upbringing of children: sleeping quarters, play and educational classrooms, sports and music halls. There are walking areas on the territory of the buildings.
Admission dates and extra charges
Academic periods are organized in a modular basis for all students:
- September 2-November 16
- November 25-February 15
- February 24 - May 22/29.
- October 7-13
- November 17-24
- December 30-January 8
- February 15-22
- April 6-12
- May 30 - August 31.
The studying takes place in the mode of five academic days with a sixth additional day of development and visiting circles and sections. Classes are organized in one shift, the beginning of the lessons depends on the building. The duration of one lesson is 45 minutes, for the first grades - 35 minutes in the first half of the year.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in any level of education, it is enough to register an application on the mos.ru portal of Moscow State Services. Enrollment takes place only if there are free places.
Upon admission to the profile classes, the future student will be expected to pass tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about School number 1329 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.