School number 1173 Moscow
Description of School number 1173 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1988 and has gone through several reorganizations; the institution now includes kindergartens and secondary schools. The level of education in secondary school №1173 is consistently good, which allows the school to annually participate in the TOPs of the best schools in the Chertanovo district and the city of Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1173 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of secondary school №1173 use electronic cards of the "Passage and Meals" system, which allow them to pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen, visit school buildings, open turnstiles and notify parents / legal representatives about where the child is.
Students are provided with preferential and paid types of meals in the format of subscriptions or one-time portions. A visit to the canteen takes place according to the general schedule at a time individual for each parallel. The buffet serves schoolchildren and teachers during recess from the beginning to the end of the school day.
Activities School number 1173 Moscow
Circles of interest and sections working for school students in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business);
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics;
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Dance sport;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.;
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities;
- Studying Russian, English, Japanese, German languages;
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Moscow studies;
- Vocational guidance based on the project "Vocational training without borders", etc.;
- Museum business;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- History of culture, world civilizations;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers;
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art repair work;
- Singing: vocal ensemble, folk choir;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics, history of fine arts;
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student volunteer squad;
- Projects "Presidential Competitions", "Victory Ball", WorldSkills, KidSkills, etc.;
- Design and research work, participation in the city competition;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1173 cooperates with a number of colleges and universities on the basis of vocational guidance and specialized educational classes:
- College of Communications №54 named after P.M. Vostrukhina;
- Film College №40 "Moscow International Film School";
- Moscow College of Business Technology;
- College of Service Industry №10;
- Police College;
- RTU MIREA;
- NRNU MEPhI;
- NUST MISIS.
- Vocational guidance;
- Educational projects;
- Circles of interest and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Profile classes;
- Collaboration with colleges and universities.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1173 Moscow
School №1173 includes 17 buildings. For the education of schoolchildren, the following buildings are prepared:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sport halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For the upbringing of preschoolers, the school are well equipped:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Many rooms in buildings are prepared for teaching children with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education is organized in quarters for grades 1-9 and semesters for high school students.
- September 1-October 30;
- November 9-December 29;
- January 11-March 19;
- March 29-May 25.
Periods of Half a year program:
- September 1-December 29;
- January 11-May 25.
Dates of general vacations:
- October 31-November 8;
- December 30-January 10;
- February 20-28 - for first graders;
- March 20-28;
- May 26 - August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift. Lessons start approximately at 8:30 a.m. and each lesson is 45 minutes long. First graders study in a "stepwise mode" with an increase in the lesson time from 35 to 45 minutes.
Each building works individually.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School enrollment takes place by submitting an electronic application on the mos.ru portal. Next, you should provide the child's personal documents to the educational institution.
Admission to specialized classes contains tests or interviews.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1173 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.