School number 1101 Moscow
Description of School number 1101 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 0 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1985. In the course of the reorganization, which took place in 2012-2014, several schools and kindergartens were added to the secondary school №1101. Having increased its body composition, this institution has expanded the age range of its pupils, every year it improves the educational process, including new profile areas.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1101 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals at the school are organized on a preferential and paid basis. Meals can be ordered on the mos.ru portal in the form of a coupon or purchased once. Payment for the products of the canteen and the buffet is carried out using electronic cards "Moskvenok" of the "Passage and Nutrition" system, which are also used to visit the buildings.
There are water coolers in almost every room.
Activities School number 1101 Moscow
Additional education is presented in the form of circles of interest and sections of various directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Film and video equipment;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics;
- General fitness;
- Exercise therapy;
- Dance sport;
- Sports, athletic, rhythmic gymnastics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.;
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Design and research activities;
- Learning language (Russian, English, German, Chinese);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Museum business;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers;
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, artistic renovations, making toys;
- Orchestra of musical instruments;
- Art photography;
- Singing: vocal ensemble, academic choir;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics;
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student volunteer squad;
- Projects "Lesson-section", "Russian movement of schoolchildren", etc.;
- Intellectual club “What? Where? When?";
- Museum complex, sports club;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School №1101 cooperates with the Institute of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation to train specialized classes.
- Profile classes;
- Educational projects;
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections;
Facilities and equipment at School number 1101 Moscow
The total number of buildings of secondary school №1101 is 13. In kindergartens for education all necessary equipment are prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Good infrastructure for teaching schoolchildren includes:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into terms for grades 1-9 and half years for high school students.
- September 1-November 30;
- December 1 - February 26;
- March 1 - May 21/31.
The end of the educational process depends on the class and the dates of the final certification.
Dates of semesters:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 11-May 31.
Dates of general vacations:
- October 5-11;
- November 16-22;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 22-28;
- April 5-11;
- May 22 / June 1-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday with some school Saturdays. Lessons are held in one shift, daily beginning at 8:30 a.m.. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for school admission are registered on the mos.ru portal. After reviewing the application by the managers and receiving a return invitation to the educational institution, personal documents should be provided.
Upon admission to specialized classes, entrance tests are possible.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1101 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.