Russian Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky is
the oldest institution of higher education. This is a public institution, founded in 1909. In 2010, SSU became a national research university. Territorially Saratov State University (SGU) is located in the city of Saratov.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, Saratov State University named after N. G. Chernyshevsky is among the TOP 20 best institutions in the country, ranking 13
a place. Among international universities, SGU occupies 644 positions.
The educational institution is famous for its high quality education. Graduates of this institution have great chances of decent employment.
Over the entire period of operation, many famous graduates graduated from Saratov State University. This includes writers, scientists in various fields, and athletes. For example:
Among the teachers it should be noted: I.V. Krasovskaya, B.A. Mozharovsky, A.M. Bogomolov, G.A. Ostroumov, A.P. Skaftymov, G.Yu. Manns, V.K. Arkhangelskaya and others.
The educational building is geographically located in the city of Saratov. The university includes a library, a sports complex, a cultural center, canteens, dormitories for foreign citizens. The institution has everything necessary for comfortable learning and living.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.