Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
Description of Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
- Location: Ryazan, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
Ryazan State Agrotechnological University was founded in 1949. For its long-term path, the university has repeatedly proved its leadership position in the field of education high-level specialists. Today, RSATU is the leading university in the Central Federal District and is considered a major branch educational and scientific center of Russia.
Faculties and colleges
The structure of RSATU includes 5 faculties:
- Economics and Management;
- Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology.
In addition, the RSATU includes:
- Academy of Beekeeping and Modern Biotechnologies;
- Research and Production Center "Feed for Bees and Bumblebees";
- Student Palace of Culture.
On a regular basis, RSATU publishes a scientific and practical journal "Bulletin of the Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P. A. Kostychev".
Things to know about
In 2021, RSATU signed Memorandums of Understanding on cooperation with:
- Namagan Civil Engineering Institute of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Non-Profit Joint-Stock Company "West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University named after Zhangir Khan" (Republic of Kazakhstan).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
Accommodation, meals, prices
Nonresident and foreign students in THE RSATU are allocated a place in the dormitory. In total, the university has 7 residential buildings, the total capacity is 3066 people. One dormitory is equipped for comfortable accommodation of persons with disabilities.
Meals for students and teachers are organized in canteens in several educational buildings of the university.
Activities Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
Student life at RSATU does not stop only at the educational program - university students take an active part in social, scientific and cultural activities. In addition to official physical education classes, the university has sports sections and circles. Every year, RGATU holds concerts, festivals and other events where everyone can express themselves.
Facilities and equipment at Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
The main building of the RSATU is located in the Moskovsky district of Ryazan. It is easy to get to the university by public transport, the stop is located nearby.
Around the main building of the RSATU there is an alley of First-Year Students, where students can relax and enjoy the fresh air between classes. In addition, a square named after Kostychev was created on the territory of the university.
RsATU classrooms are equipped with the necessary furniture for classes, computers and projection systems. Specialized premises and sites are equipped:
- Laboratory of Dog Examination;
- Laboratory of Physiology, Biochemistry and Anatomy of Plants;
- Anatomical and Biological Museum and others.
In addition, RSATU has 4 libraries, a stadium, 23 gyms, 6 gyms, 4 canteens, a medical center and a sports and recreation camp "Laskovo".
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at RSATU begins on September 1 and ends according to the schedule of the educational process. One course consists of two semesters (duration from 4 to 5 months), during one course there are 2 intermediate examination sessions. Holidays during one academic year are at least 7 and not more than 10 weeks, excluding holidays.
- The cost of living in the hostel of the RSATU on average will cost 945 rubles per month: this cost includes payment for the use of residential premises and utilities.
- The cost of food in canteens is an average of 130 rubles.
Acceptance of documents for admission to the RSATU begins on June 20, the last day for accepting documents is July 15.
Enrollment of applicants is carried out in 2 stages:
- competitive selection and enrollment of persons entering without entrance tests (according to the results of the Unified State Exam), entering places within the quotas;
- competitive selection and enrollment of persons entering on the basis of the results of entrance examinations for the main places within the control figures remaining after enrollment without entrance tests.
Today, more than 4,500 people have classes at RSATU. For 2023, more than 500 places are planned at the university to eduacte students at the expense of the budget.
The most popular area of study among applicants is "Veterinary Medicine".
On the basis of RSATU there is a Center for Assistance in the Employment of Students and Graduates of the University. Every year, the center holds a Job Fair, where students can get acquainted with potential employers and agree on internships at enterprises.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When entering the RSATU, the following basic requirements are put forward to applicants:
- Level of education (secondary general or secondary vocational);
- Successful completion of the Unified State Exam or entrance tests.
Scholarships Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
Payment of scholarships to students is made in accordance with the Regulation on the appointment of scholarships to students at RSATU.
Types of scholarships:
- state academic;
- state social;
- scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and special state scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Ryazan State Agrotechnological University named after P.A. Kostychev, RSATU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.