Russian-Tajik Slavic University is one of the leading interstate universities in Tajikistan. The educational process pleases with modern teaching methods and technologies; popular faculties are:
At each faculty, the study of the Tajik language is mandatory, for foreigners - Russian. The teaching staff is about 330 people, including 56 doctors of sciences and 48 professors. Representatives of 11 states, including Russia and China, study at the university.
The diploma meets all the standards of Russia - you will find a good job in your specialty both in Russia and in several other countries.
A dormitory is provided for nonresident and foreign students, where students can comfortably live and engage in independent work. The hostel made fresh repairs, there are shower rooms and kitchens. You can eat at the student café or at any other catering establishment.
The university has a modern material and technical base, it pleases with an extensive library with a reading room, computer rooms, fast Internet. There is a large sports complex and a research center.
As in all universities of Tajikistan, the academic year is divided into 2 semesters: autumn and spring, after each there is a final session, including an examination week.
Those who want to get a place at the university must provide documents about previous education, pass entrance exams in the chosen specialty: the percentage of applicants is high enough, the main thing is good preparation and desire.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.